Snerdguy

Forum Veteran
Nearly every taxidermist there ever was has been asked the question, "Can people be stuffed and mounted like other animals are?" We know that modern technology allows dead human bodies to be embalmed with chemicals and they can also be plasticized. We also know that real human heads were routinely shrunken and preserved. But, how much evidence is there that people can be skinned and stuffed? If were ever done, would they still be recognizable. Or, is human skin to thin and fragile to tan and mount?

Just a morbid curiosity. :sm (41):

Sounds hot =D

Vladimir Lenin has been effectively "stuffed" and on display since January, 1924...

a few more of the stuffed bolshevik...

His feet don't look too bad for someone who was born 140 years ago, I reckon.

I hope heads can be mounted like deer heads. I would settle with maybe pillow covers made with some choice areas of skin. I read a story where water faucets were made from cocks! Hot water made water come out of erect cock and cold water came out of soft cock. Look at fountains where water is being "peed" out of cute little boys. Ha!

a few more of the stuffed bolshevik...

His feet don't look too bad for someone who was born 140 years ago, I reckon.

I thought he was pickled in a special chemical bath and then coated with a wax to give him more natural looking skin and to fill in damaged areas. It's supposedly a process which is kept secret. But, it requires regular maintenance.

I know they used to embalm the bodies of soldiers of the civil war with arsenic. One exhumed just a few years ago was in excellent condition. I bet one of the special chemicals is arsenic.

Last edited:
Great question! It's an interesting one to think about.

But I don't think Lenin is a good example of stuffing and mounting a guy, because they tried to preserve Lenin entirely rather than stuff him. In other words, I'll bet a good taxidermist today could build a plaster cast of the victim's frame and then put the skin over it. He'd just have to find a way to preserve the eyes or build really good fakes.

It'd be pretty wild to invite some buddies from CDG to your house and show them a trophy (a young cop, for example) you recently had skinned, stuffed, mounted and posed on a chair in the corner by the TV (see pic). You could point out how the taxidermist, who doesn't come cheap, was able to preserve even the hair on his legs and arms. Other than the blank stare, doesn't he look like he's still alive?!

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae280/dcsadist68/Cute guys/redhead.jpg

id fuck his soles, would be a very surreal experience
to actually comprehend what and whos soles i was
actually fucking while i was doing it..........

Human skin can be removed "flayed" and tanned and the leather used for a wide variety of things. In Europe right up to the 1870's it was common to flay and tan the hides of criminals executed for various crimes. Public officials typically got the skins, had them tanned and either sold or used the hides for their own purposes. In France beheaded criminals often had their hides made into souvenirs which were given out by officials as special gifts to friends. At one point it became fashionable for very wealthy Parisian ladies to have shoes made of the hides of notorious criminals. Many lawyers and doctors used human hides to cover their most valuable books.I personally own such a book. At one point very poor families would trade the hide of a family member to pay debts or raise cash for a decent burial.

Back