most recent story I made...

codymyself

Forum Regular
Hope you like it,

I was in my room, relaxing, trying to take the stress away from my system when suddenly my boyfriend, Matthew came in from a formal party with his friends drunk and started to burst his anger to me when he knew I was dating another man. I tried to explain everything to him when he got a knife and pointed on me, I didn’t know what to do so I stood beside my drawer and drew my gun and shot him twice on his chest, blood started to show, his white tuxedo shirt now covered with blood. I immediately got some old newspapers to prevent the blood to stain the light gray carpet. I opened his shirt to stop the blood flowing from his muscled chest; I used his towel to wipe off his blood. I put an empty garbage bag and placed it beside him, then I rolled him over it. I carried him to my bed and laid him there. I was playing with his crotch the whole time. I swayed his head for a while, his eyes staring at the ceiling, his mouth opened. weeks before he died, I asked him to model for me but he didn’t like, now that I got total control of him, I had a little game of dress up, I removed all his clothes, I first dressed him in his underwear (black silk boxers and a black tank top), posed him as if he was teasing me, I made him hold his dick with his left arm and hold his right nipple with his other and snapped a picture or two. Then I dressed him with his black silk socks, black tuxedo shirt, and silver-gray suit with his neatly polished black patent leather dress shoes and snapped 10 photos as I recall, while posing like he’s on GQ. And for the last collection, I dressed him in his old Marines formal uniform, he looked dashing wearing it, I stood him leaning on the wall and took some pictures. I was 26 then and he was also 26. he felt cold outside and inside when I inserted my cock inside his anus. When I raped him, he was wearing his uniform, I didn’t take it off because I liked it on him, I just slid down his trousers down a little bit. I then got an idea, I thought of hanging him upside down to see if he will still cum and he did. I milked all his remaining juices. As I’ve said he was still fully clothed. I then decided to bring him to a place that no one could see him, but first I made him wear the clothes stained with blood just to hide what happened by being innocent about what happened. I put him on the back seat; I covered his body with a blanket as if he was just sleeping. I didn’t notice I was the center of attention when I didn’t see the slow down sign. I was quickly followed by a police car wherein one cop was riding. I was still checking if he had company but I discovered he was only one. I stopped and the police car as well, I was expecting to see an old cop then shoot him then leave him on the side, but I thought wrong, it was a young, handsome cop, with a blond hair and light gray eyes, I shot him twice, one on his right leg then one on his chest, he didn’t have any weapon in his belt (what a stupid cop).I dragged him to my car and turned off his car’s lights. I placed him beside Matthew as if they were cuddling I looked at the officer’s id and it stated that he was Lt. John Spencer. John was wearing his uniform, navy blue pants, navy blue shirt, black socks and black patent leather shoes, you know I like men in formal clothes, police uniform, black socks and black patent leather shoes right? So now, I stopped by a grass land and went to the backseat to join my lover and my new straight cop. I sat between them, pressing them against my chest. I held my cop’s crotch then licked his bulging cock under his uniform. It was so tasty, I can taste cum and urine. I then pushed Matthew away to give way for my fun with John. I lifted John’s legs and weighed it on my shoulders. John was still young, 28 it says on his id. I then laid with them on the grass where we can see, hear, feel nature. but I can only feel lust and more lust, I played with them the whole night and collected souvenirs from that night like their clothes, and their pictures, I almost forget to tell you about that and the most important souvenirs, their cocks. The next morning, the news came out. First, “COP, MISSING” then news came, “COP FOUND NAKED AND SEXUALLY ABUSED” but no news about my lover. Then Matthew’s mother called and told me that they paid the press to hide her son’s abduction and death, she also said that Matthew’s body is in her custody and she told me to go to the funeral, I cried to get the assumption that I knew nothing about it. then when I went to his funeral, his parents gave me the opportunity to bid my goodbyes to him just the two of us, I bid farewell and kissed his cold lips and I was glad it was an open casket, I took off his shoes and smelled the inside and I sucked his sucked toes but managed to bring it to what it was then before the parents entered. I said I LOVE YOU and GOODBYE.

yeah I know Kennedy, I was looking for it there when I noticed that I accidentally put it here.

Back