Dude111

An Awesome Dude
I like it because its another GOOD REALITY SITE :)

Too much censorship on the net and IN LIFE!!

I have had it with all the PR crap that has come about!

Here we can talk about ANYTHING w/o worry of staff,etc.........

All sites should be like this one!!

Why do YOU like it?

I like CDG because there are lots and lots of retarded dudes who posts on the forum and they make me laugh hard.

I was an ogrish maniac, so..this site was the only thing that i found similar with ogrish.

Yes you learn just how evil the world is!! (While most people are blocked from seeing the true evil)

I thought is was a way to bring us sociopaths together so we can share trade secrets. Who knows, it might lead to unionizing serial killers. We all enjoy being with people who share our ideals. ;)

I like the pictures, some of the dead guys are really hot! But it's also a good site to meet like minded guys. What most would consider abnormal is normal here.

I dont want to be a cheater so i have to tell you im not into necrofetish at all. However I have found this forum just 2-3 days before and i must say im already addict :)
I remembered the name from the necrofiles forum (one of my friend told me about that forum and I found it pretty interesting) but i think this one is much better. somebody said that it had a soul. it's cool you really take care each other!!! I enjoyed the playind dead section, what made me smile. :)
the more i read the more i want! im going to turn off my pc now, becaouse i cant stop reading and i will have an exam tomorrow. I just cant tell my teacher i failed beacaouse of studing cdg day and night :D however this site is amazing xD
(and i'm sorry about my awful english, please forgive me ^^)

Good luck with your exams, what are you studying?

Good, hope you enjoy it. Best of luck with your studies. :cheers:

It's provided an excellent opportunity to pursue the darker side of my nature...like unplugging from The Matrix (film quotes won't dominate EVERY post i make, but they'll be there on occasion)...

it would sound a little corney but i found pretty amazing people here :')

I swear to God one day I was on the web and I wanted to find scenes from movies where males are killed and I typed in "cute dead guys" or something much like that and found this awesome site!

Back