Can't post - granny is crying all the time

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
One of my grannies - the one I lived in Sofia with for a while and whose husband passed away recently cries on my shoulder and hugs me and won't let go.

She is a wreck.

I will have to attend a second funeral when the ashes are lowered into the Earth's crust.

Yesterday she received her husband in a box - he was cremeted because there is no free burial ground in Sofia anymore - so many corpses city authorities need space as big as several Heathrow airports.

"This is all that is left of my husband," she wept and pointed to a small box.

We lit candles and she prayed although I find it grotesque and stupid.

I hoped I could inherit their place but no, she and her sister had a terrible row and now I and my sis are left with nothing.

Both grannies are 83 and above.

I didn't want to get involved but they got me into this.

They have another sister, aged 65.

She had her leg amputated when she was 25.

She stepped on a rusty nail. They didn't take her to the doctor and the wound got terribly infected.

So bad she lost her leg.

My sister is also visiting and we are goind to the mountains for a break of all this hell.

Also we have a new swimming pool in our neighbourhood so I really need to spend some time with nature.

Life is so short and meaningless it just ain't real.

Hey Meatpie, So sorry to hear this. I am going through similar things, back out west tomorrow with family. I have to go see my grandmother again, she survived operation at 87 to reassemble hip replacement yesterday, but she calls me by her son's name all the time and doesn't recognise him even when we stand together beside her. He hates me too. Its tough, all the drugs she's on, and her room is depressing. Hope the mountains do give you some respite.

Hi dude and thanks for your reply.

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.

New developments are unfolding in my family as we speak.

My grandmother left her apartment in Sofia after her husband died and moved to her sister who is an amputee.

The apartment is not very big but can be easily sold for 50,000 euros.

Because of my stupid father we lost it.

Granny promied to give it to us but mom's cousins are taking over it.

I can't sleep and I have a triple headache.

I sneaked trough our tomato garden and heard their conversation, they insulted us.

They are taking over all the inheritance.

Tomorrow morning they are cutting down all tress in our front garden.

I can't sleep, I think there are going to be terrible scenes tomorrow.

I FEEL SICK

I gave up on my trip, I feel sick.

My poor sister is skin and bone, toiling away in a construction company in Sofia with her ugly boyfriend, they hardly pay their rent.

Those four fat fucks, my cousins, are all unemployed and get everything.

They even took all the food from the fridge in the apartment where the man died.

I can't fight them - they are 120 kilos or more - all of them.

Hi Meatpie. I'm sorry to hear about your problem. A lot of families run into problems like this especial if their deceased loved one did not leave a will. Family members display their true stripes when an estate is involved.

Try to get away at least for a couple of days for your own mental health.

Thanks for your reply.

He didn't leave a will.

He had two brothers - both croaked, one lived and died in Poland.

When they tried to get the documents, authorities in Sofia told them that they haven't registered the death of the bro in Poland.

"Go find his next of kin," they said.

I gave up on my trip, I feel sick.

My poor sister is skin and bone, toiling away in a construction company in Sofia with her ugly boyfriend, they hardly pay their rent.

Those four fat fucks, my cousins, are all unemployed and get everything.

They even took all the food from the fridge in the apartment where the man died.

I can't fight them - they are 120 kilos or more - all of them.

Thanks for your reply.

He didn't leave a will.

He had two brothers - both croaked, one lived and died in Poland.

When they tried to get the documents, authorities in Sofia told them that they haven't registered the death of the bro in Poland.

"Go find his next of kin," they said.

I advise you investigate more into it, Meatpie. Follow the paper trail. Maybe you'll uncover your family secrets and find the answers you were looking for in your life. Perhaps even save yourself and your family from more pains, sufferings and heartache in life. Who knows, maybe they can't bully your family anymore. I just hope you're not going to end up like 'them' when you get your life back on track. Peace bruv.

Sorry the greedy side is taking it all. It happened when my granny died, her daughters from a different father tried taking everything from my grandfather. They have money too, one of my aunts is loaded because her husband was killed by a drunk driving cop and she sued the city for millions and won. We have no contact with that side of the family anymore because of how they treated my grandfather. At least he has inherited my Grannies land and home but who knows what they'll pull when he dies. Since they couldn't get the house they tried taking the furniture, appliances, etc. I couldn't believe it! I'm sorry it's happening with you.

I advise you investigate more into it, Meatpie. Follow the paper trail. Maybe you'll uncover your family secrets and find the answers you were looking for in your life. Perhaps even save yourself and your family from more pains, sufferings and heartache in life. Who knows, maybe they can't bully your family anymore. I just hope you're not going to end up like 'them' when you get your life back on track. Peace bruv.

Shut the fuck up you sick motherfucker, don't you have anything better to do with your miserable life than troll all day

Sorry the greedy side is taking it all. It happened when my granny died, her daughters from a different father tried taking everything from my grandfather. They have money too, one of my aunts is loaded because her husband was killed by a drunk driving cop and she sued the city for millions and won. We have no contact with that side of the family anymore because of how they treated my grandfather. At least he has inherited my Grannies land and home but who knows what they'll pull when he dies. Since they couldn't get the house they tried taking the furniture, appliances, etc. I couldn't believe it! I'm sorry it's happening with you.

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, relatives can become your worst enemiest once it comes to inheritance.

I felt bad the first two days because I was eavesdropping and heard how they insulted us and called my grandmother "greedy" and "aint human".

Now I am happy and relieved - I don't need their dilapidating house anyway but the best part is that we are rid of them.

If they need us in the future I will fuck them up.

The funeral is on Wednesday, it's going to be awful in scorching heat.

I will wear all black.

No flip-flops but beautiful expensive black sandals, black shorts and t-shirt.

If provoked I will make a scene I don't care.

Back