First Experiences in the CDG realm

instig74

Forum Regular
When I was 15 my parent/guardians got me a work experience role as per high school course-work at a local court house as they had dreams of my becoming a lawyer which were not to be. I had just discovered a story in a crime magazine about Dennis Nilsen which fascinated me and I was a devotee of horror films like Tenebrae, Coma, and Pieces by this age. I didn't understand myself but was already ahead of myself.
I wanted to see the gory stuff but doubted any opportunity would arise but I was put under the care of this lazy clerk who basically gave me all her filing to do and sent me away unsupervised into these vaults of files which you opened with handles releasing the closed shelving like a door. i searched immediately for those which fed my nascent desires.
I spent a lot of time nervously peeking into files of male suicides, death by misadventure and coveted them and went back to a couple over the days with a bulging erection I feared and felt driven by. I wanted to steal a photo but fear and guilt prevented the action. So many CDG from decades were stored there in cardboard folders. Hangings, car accidents, broken necks, drownings... a beginning.

So many CDG from decades were stored there in cardboard folders. Hangings, car accidents, broken necks, drownings... a beginning.

Man, that's totally hot! Yet you were young and experienced, you should have stolen some of those files and post them now.

:sm (32):

And btw why do you say parents/quardians?

Why? I am sorry if this is getting to personal.

All good, just saying wish i had gotten the files, they were hot pics back in the days before digital though the older ones were b&W. Nothings too personal for you MeatPie but don't want to do my biography and kill this thread:)

Of course, I apologize.

Sometimes I tend to pry.

Thanks but no need for apologies. One interesting thing from my past as an earlier origin, I got told constantly growing up I was only alive because a biker died and could give my mother blood, I ripped her up coming out caesarian, she's never quite recovered I don't think. Causing mayhem from the womb.

:( These things can happen, lets hope death for bikerboy was quick and that he was handsome so that along with saving you and your mom he also brought pleasure to the morgue workers.

One interesting thing from my past as an earlier origin, I got told constantly growing up I was only alive because a biker died and could give my mother blood, I ripped her up coming out caesarian, she's never quite recovered I don't think. Causing mayhem from the womb.

A caesarean procedure can be traumatic and the scars can begin the blame game. But you're still a blessing. Muwahh!

I was born caesarian too. I was twins but my twin died later on. My mom showed me the scar but I never felt bad about it. I figured it's just life.:sm (20):

So sorry to hear verlup. :( So you were supposed to have a brother? Or a sister?

He was my brother. It's ok though, at least I survived.
True Instig, you're welcome.

Glad you did survive Verlup, being born of death is a powerful thing. Enjoy your posts. Thanks.

Being an only child, I hope no insensitivity came from my comments. I also wished for a brother when younger. Thnks for sharing Verlup.

Back