PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Bad Dream I had

Meatpie
10-10-08, 12:03 PM
Rarely have nightmares but when I do they scare the shit out of me.

I was with my family - mom, dad sis.

We were outside near our car and enjoying a view from a hill when we saw kids running up towards up.

Then I saw some kids were trying to steal our car and even managed to remove one of the doors!

Dad and I ran down and tried to chase them. Thats when I "saw" one of them pulled a gun.

I said, "OMG, he has a gun".

Thats when we panicked and spread. Dad ran one way, mom and sis the other.

I managed to get behind a door in a bulding nearby but one kid was after me.

I said I couldn't just hide away. So I waited him to get closer then suddenly opened the door and smashed him right in the face.

Thats when I woke up scared as shit, covered in sweat. My heart was beating fast.

----

Ohh shit, what was this all about.

I remember a saying, "One persons nightmares are another ones reality"...

---

I've been in bad situations in real life too. I got beaten up on a busy intersection in Sofia.

In August mom, dad and I got chased in our car by some psycho but I am very evil boy and people really try to attack me so he gave up so he said, "I will come back for you," and I said, "just die motherfucker".

That was real.

I also beat some gypsy boys on the metro and they came back after me - three of them - but I went straight for them and put my hand on around one and said, "is there a problem"

No he replied and I got off at my station, knowing that if they came after me I was lost.

very very bad real life situations.

But those fucking nightmares freak me out.

bindiboi
10-10-08, 10:28 PM
Sounds like you are trying to comfront some obsticle in life. I am not really into the whole translating of dreams all the time, but sometimes it can be true. It could also mean you protect loves ones as well.

I am lucky as I can control my dreams. I've been able to do it since I was a teenager. It is a great way to escape life, it's great fun as well. The secret is awareness. If you can know you're dreaming while you are dreaming, you can control it.

JMsidious
10-10-08, 10:55 PM
Looking at some of my dreams - you'd think I was bat-shit crazy. I'd love if there was some machine that would record dreams.

Meatpie
11-10-08, 09:13 AM
I am lucky as I can control my dreams.

Interesting. So no nightmares for you?

jayde
31-01-10, 09:59 PM
Some say our dreams are what we fear.

I am very claustrophobic, I have a recurring dream that I am in a very small crawl space in the ceiling of our motor home. There is no such space there.

I wake up covered in sweat, and gasping for air. I'm so upset about it I cant go back to sleep.

Meatpie
31-01-10, 10:20 PM
Some say our dreams are what we fear.

I am very claustrophobic, I have a recurring dream that I am in a very small crawl space in the ceiling of our motor home. There is no such space there.

I wake up covered in sweat, and gasping for air. I'm so upset about it I cant go back to sleep.

I am so sorry jayde, sounds terrifying.

:sm (41):

So you feel uncomfortable in enclosed spaces? Sorry to ask you such a stupid question, I don't understand what it is like to be claustrophobic.

jayde
31-01-10, 11:04 PM
It is very terrifying.

Its a feeling like you cant breath, you start to panic, that makes it worse. Its not a stupid question.

I have watched a movie before where they buried a girl alive in a coffin. It was so horrifying I couldn't watch anymore of it. And I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I have been like this all my life.

Meatpie
31-01-10, 11:07 PM
Damn it, from what you saying I am glad I don't have it.

So you try to avoid enclosed space, what about cars? Do you feel comfortable in car?

jayde
31-01-10, 11:19 PM
No, cars are fine. Its more small spaces, and if its dark, it makes it worse.

That's why when I die, I will be cremated, there is no way in hell I'm going underground, in the dark, with dirt on me.

Your lucky you dont know what its like.

ColdJoe
01-02-10, 06:08 PM
I love reading about people's dreams. I have some very cool ones but most of the time they have a weird twist or strange edge to them.
If it isn't a bad dream to start off with, then ultimately something in it will happen to put me off.

jayde
01-02-10, 07:31 PM
I usually dream about things that bother me in my life. Sometimes they make no sense at all. I have a dream book around here somewhere, I will have to look for it.