hairyitalian28

Forum Regular
Another story. Written by myself of course. Hope you all enjoy.

Please comment and let me know what you all think!

Cheater
by hairyitalian28
6/19/2010

I had been monitoring my boyfriend's online activities for awhile now. I know it sounds creepy and stalkerish, but, you can always tell when something isn't right. I needed to get to the bottom of my uneasiness.

I finally did. As with any bad news of this sort, I always felt like I wish I hadn't known. I did now.

Ryan, my boyfriend, had been hanging out with Jason a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. Playing video games or whatever. More than with myself.

I looked at Jason's pictures online and really, I couldn't see what all the hoopala was all about. He wasn't all that cute. These kind of thoughts are always going through your brain in situations like these anyway.

So, I had to confront Ryan eventually. Tonight was the night.

I looked at myself thinking all these things in the mirror as I got ready for bed. Looking into my own eyes and staring deep. There was a dark side to me, I always knew that. Could it ever be this dark though?

Drying my mouth, before I stepped out of the bathroom and walked to the bedroom. The light was still on and Ryan was laying on the bed. Nude. With a hard cock standing straight up. He grinned at me.

"I thought it was going to be morning before you got back in here." Saying it with a smile, letting his dick slap against his furry abs.

"Was just thinking about how hard I was going to fuck you tonight." I replied, pulling off my boxers and showing off my hairy cock and balls.

"All bark and no bite."

"We'll see about that, faggot." I growled as I got into bed, pressing myself then down on him and kissing his lips fiercly.

My hips were grinding against him, snarling viciously as we kissed hard and sloppily. We were pretty uninhibited when it came to sex. Our bed smelled like piss, many nights we just pissed on each other. Vinyl sheets were expensive, so we just had a waterproof pad and bought cheap fitted sheets from Walmart.

"Nnnggghhh, fuck, lover...so hard tonight." Ryan moaned, his hips thrusting against my own, as our cocks rubbed together, precum smearing into our crotches. The smell of man and sweat slowly started to build in the room.

I bit his neck hard, licking my way down his neck, sucking and nibbling. Feeling his fur tickle my chin and tongue as I went over his chest, before licking and sucking on his nipple. I could feel him still humping my body as I moved down further, pressing a kiss to his navel, sticking my tongue inside, feeling him squirm beneath me.

My nose was in his bush then, smelling him. He always smelled so good. Or maybe that was Jason who smelled good. A bit of rage ran through me at the thought, but all would come in due time. I licked his balls, ignoring his cock, before I turned around and started sucking on his toes, licking between them, and inhaling the smell of his feet. Loving the way they smelled and tastes, before I felt Ryan's tongue lap against my furry shithole.

I grunted. I loved getting rimmed, almost as much as Ryan liked getting fucked. I pushed my ass against his face, reaching behind me and shoving his face in deep and he went to town. Tongue furiously licking and sliding around my hole, grunting as I continued to lick and make love to his feet. Licking the soles, heel, ankle....all over, before I couldn't take it anymore and I sat up and planted my ass on his face, feeling Ryan's tongue slide into me, tongue fucking me, as I rode his face.

My hand was on my cock, stroking hard, as drops of pre flew from the head of my penis. Grunting, snarling there, before I pulled myself away from him, sliding between his legs.

"You're going to regret getting me all worked up, fucker." I said to him, as I pulled his legs up around my shoulders, big mushroomhead at his hole.

"Make me regret it, mister. Please...." Ryan begged, staring up into my eyes.

I wasted no time.

I rammed my cock into his tight hole. Idly wondering if there was a load from Jason already up in there. Red flashed before my vision, before my hips started pistoning methodically in and out of his ass. I almost couldn't hear him crying out for me to stop. I knew my cock hurt. It hurt most when it first went in. That was the problem with me having a huge head and a smaller shaft.

I shook my head and looked down. His face was contorted in pain. I almost felt sorry, but I continued. I was raping him tonight. I could feel him trying to push me off. He wasn't ready for my cock so hard and fast.

"Fuck...Chris...please....it hurts!!! Pull the fuck out....fucckk!!!" he whimpered. I looked down and could see blood on my cock tonight. I hadn't used lube. Only blood apparently.

That only fueled my desire more.

I looked him in the eyes.

"Is this what it feels like when Jason fucks you?" I asked. My eyes burning as I looked down into his own. All the while, my balls slapping against his ass loudly, with each powerful thrust into him.

Fear flew into his eyes.

"Wh..wh..what do you....mean?" he asked, gasping. I could feel him pulling away, but I reached out and grabbed him by his hair, yanking his head up so I could stare deep into his eyes.

"Don't lie to me. Not that it matters. I'll make the pain stop." A grin over my features as I let his head go. He looked bewildered. Staring at me.

I pulled a fist back and slammed it into his fucking face.

He screamed, but that only egged me on. I did it again and again. Blood shot from his nose and lip from where I had punched, it spattered on me, the bedsheets. It felt...good.

"CHRIS!!!!!! BABY,...oh...fuckkkk......I'm...sorry...please.....don't.....Chris...." he whimpered, I could feel his ass spasming from the pain.

"Too late." I replied.

Reaching down, under the mattress. I pulled a knife. The long and thin one, you know the kind.

He screamed.

I thrust the knife into his belly button. There was a gurgle and a spasm beneath me, I panted. My cock thrusting still in and out of him, before I grasped his hard cock and started stroking it hard. Snarling as I leaned over and kissed his bloody lips, fucking him hard. I listened to his breath. Hearing it grow more shallow, but his cock stayed firm.

Like an animal I thrust into his dying hole. Slamming hard, before I felt his cock explode in my hand, shooting cum, he didn't make a sound as he came, just gurgling there, as blood spilled from his stomach, over my cock in his ass, mixing white with cum as it shot from his penis.

I leaned over again, and listened. I slapped his face, nothing. A listen to his chest...nothing....he was gone.

My body shook, pulling the knife from his gut, I grabbed his cock, slicing it from him, giving the head a lick, before I bit into it, growling as I tasted my lovers flesh.

My hips started up again, working up into a frenzy, before I howled.

Depositing my seed into his dead hole, panting, chewing, I collapsed upon him. Closing my eyes as I rest for a moment.

The darkness inside me had grown to this point. I had gone this far.

Now what to do with the body....

I sat up, looking at the bed. Stained crimson.

"What a fucking mess." I grunted.

Pulling myself out of the corpse, I went to take a shower.

Steak sounded good tonight.

Damn that was so hot, I almost shot cum in My shorts. Once you knew he was dead you did exactly what I would have done. Only I might not have allowed the cheating bastard that last cum. Great work, man. I can only imagine what you did with the body. For Me, that would have been the most fun part.

What a wonderful, exciting story. I really enjoy it. Thanks and want more stories from you.

Back