Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
OK, I am young and hairy.

But I get distracted on my bike tomorrow and a car hits me.

I crack my skull and go to sleep, toes cold and pale, cock relaxed over my balls.

How would you feel?

Shocked? Grief? Excited? Happy?

Will you post obituaries, make youtube clips?

Maybe some of you will come for my funeral, who knows?

I am sure Enty will organize something.

It will definately be exciting. I want a video of my autopsy taken in HD and posted on youtube:sm (52):

We will have a big party when you pass beyond, and all are invited.

I have thought about your death many times Enty, when you puked I thought you were going to die in Bulgaria and I felt excited.

You are very tall, you will make an absolutely amazing dead guy with big feet.

I will be in deep mourning if your or Rick pass away. No party.

I'm not dead yet...do not worry about that.

And if I die, it happends, I cannot do anything about it!

I'd come to your funeral.
Can I pluck one of your testicles out, then enjoy eating it later?

You should state in your will that you want to be embalmed upon your death and buried in a hermetically sealed metal casket. That way, when the grieving has stopped and people return to their normal routine, someone can dig you up for a party in your honor. The festivities will last for days. (as long as they keep giving you small injections of embalming fluid) Certainly you'll be the bell of the ball. Who knows, some of your horizontal neighbors might come along also. It will be a party to remember. Some of your friends might even take home some souvenirs.

I'll be distraught. You said once,

I want to die in a fight, saving a person's life lets say from attackers.

With that, God! That makes you dreamy. Cool people wanting to end themselves for no real apparent reason?! It doesn't make sense. Not even a little.

Please excuse me for being even more of a weirdo than usual.

Issues.

As Aristotle said:

A real human is the one who will die for no reason, not for fame, for glory or for the right reasons. He will die alone, forgotten in the cold of night. He will die for all the wrong reasons for someone. I he still goes forward, he s a real human.

You should state in your will that you want to be embalmed upon your death and buried in a hermetically sealed metal casket. That way, when the grieving has stopped and people return to their normal routine, someone can dig you up for a party in your honor. The festivities will last for days. (as long as they keep giving you small injections of embalming fluid) Certainly you'll be the bell of the ball. Who knows, some of your horizontal neighbors might come along also. It will be a party to remember. Some of your friends might even take home some souvenirs.

I give me feet to feetboy, cut clean wrapped in plastic and put in a box with ice or in a fridge.

He can play with my cold toes for as long as he wants, no need to cut the nails

As a non-human, Meatpie is certainly a dreamy guy. Aaaaaah! I'm going out of my senses with all of you. Why!!!!!! You lot only know how to make me cry rather than laugh. But when ever I try to do the sensible thing by ignoring the site, there's always something prop up. You guys are cruel. Why!!!!!!!

As Aristotle said:

A real human is the one who will die for no reason, not for fame, for glory or for the right reasons. He will die alone, forgotten in the cold of night. He will die for all the wrong reasons for someone. I he still goes forward, he s a real human.

That is so beautiful and romantic! :sad02:

I would be too sad if you were gone Meatie. You have been an integral part of who I am. You have stuck by while others have fallen. I know we are all necro here but honestly I doubt we would all have this community without you. In fact i am sure it would collapse. Anyhow, to your long and wonderful life.

My real life is hard, I sometimes think I will be better off as a cdg, I don't like the way humanity is going.

Humanity has been in the toilet since it began, yet Michelangelo, Mozart, Picasso, and every other artist, musician, composer, humanitarian, activist etc decided that you do not make things better by giving up. We are stronger by our bond to each other. all of us even the spammers etc. all thanks to you. Perhaps you have depression. It makes me sad when i think about Eric and how he got led away by that scuz ball. I don't think we tell you thank you enough meatpie. I know that despite my own little freak out that this group is there when i need it. that you and please seek help if you have feelings that deep. Hugs

I love this topic.
The idea of MeatPie thinking of yourself as a corpse, is exciting!

Humanity has been in the toilet since it began, yet Michelangelo, Mozart, Picasso, and every other artist, musician, composer, humanitarian, activist etc decided that you do not make things better by giving up. We are stronger by our bond to each other. all of us even the spammers etc. all thanks to you. Perhaps you have depression. It makes me sad when i think about Eric and how he got led away by that scuz ball. I don't think we tell you thank you enough meatpie. I know that despite my own little freak out that this group is there when i need it. that you and please seek help if you have feelings that deep. Hugs

Thank you for your concern.

I am depressed yes but I will soldier on and enjoy the things I like. I want to fuck a dead guy before I die, this is my dream.

My real life is hard, I sometimes think I will be better off as a cdg, I don't like the way humanity is going.

Humanity overall is not looking so good right now. I understand that. But, there are always bright spots in the darkness. You have to look hard to find them. But, good people are there. One of the best ways to find a light in the darkness is be a beacon. When you do good things, other good people tend to look for you.

There are many opportunities around you to change direction. The world is a much smaller place because of technologies such as the Internet. The fact that we can openly communicate with people all over the planet is still a difficult concept for many to grasp. You can find people of all mentalities there. Perhaps at times, CDG is just a little to overwhelming. So, take a break and look for a website about puppies or gardening or some other positive thing. There are lots of them.

Just remember, before you do something extreme, that your website has done a great deal to bring people of like thinking together. We don't feel so alone now. Who would carry on in your absence?:)

Back