world cup beauties

kitanaprincess

Princess/Prof. Killer
well, o can say we all feel the exitement of the 2010 FIFA world cup, i mean everywhere i look and everything i hear is about it... so CDG can' t be out of this phenomenon!! :D so... why don't we name the football beauties we want on the slab? i'll start:

you HAVE to start a hot players list with "el becks":
david-beckham-lax-airport-823-8.jpg

2007-09-27-david-beckham.jpg

This is anothe one of my favs: Roque Santa Cruz:

ROQUE.jpg

enjoy :)

the star of today's match :') diego forlan

626748509_5f55f11b57_o.jpg

n_atletico_de_madrid_diego_forlan-63448.jpg

Some good ones, Kit.

Here's my two favourite fantasy footballers:

Steven Ireland

and of course, Freddie Ljungberg

Why the Brooklyn tattoo?
I like Roque Santa Cruz.

It does stir thoughts of a airliner full of soccer players crashing in the mountains. I think it was the Andes. Some died immediately. Some died later. The survivors laid the bodies in the snow where they froze stiff. Then, after days without rescue, they decided to have their friends for dinner. Literally! I wonder what wine you should serve with leg of jock. I read that they survived on footballer tartar for weeks until they could be rescued.

Imagine being stuck on a mountain with all of those hot jock bodies.

It does stir thoughts of a airliner full of soccer players crashing in the mountains. I think it was the Andes. Some died immediately. Some died later. The survivors laid the bodies in the snow where they froze stiff. Then, after days without rescue, they decided to have their friends for dinner. Literally! I wonder what wine you should serve with leg of jock. I read that they survived on footballer tartar for weeks until they could be rescued.

Imagine being stuck on a mountain with all of those hot jock bodies.

Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571, also known as the Andes flight disaster, and in South America as Miracle in the Andes (El Milagro de los Andes) was a chartered flight carrying 45 rugby team members and associates that crashed in the Andes on October 13, 1972. The last of the 16 survivors were rescued on December 23, 1972. More than a quarter of the passengers died in the crash and several more quickly succumbed to cold and injury. Of the twenty-nine who were alive a few days after the accident, another eight were killed by an avalanche that swept over their shelter in the wreckage.

The survivors had little food and no source of heat in the harsh climate, at over 3,600 metres (11,800 ft) altitude. Faced with starvation and radio news reports that the search for them had been abandoned, the survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow. Rescuers did not learn of the survivors until 72 days after the crash when passengers Nando Parrado and Roberto Canessa, after a 12-day trek across the Andes, found a Chilean huaso, who gave them food and then alerted authorities about the existence of the other survivors.
They were rescued by the Chilean Air Force.

Higladius.

Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571, also known as the Andes flight disaster, and in South America as Miracle in the Andes (El Milagro de los Andes) was a chartered flight carrying 45 rugby team members and associates that crashed in the Andes on October 13, 1972. The last of the 16 survivors were rescued on December 23, 1972. More than a quarter of the passengers died in the crash and several more quickly succumbed to cold and injury. Of the twenty-nine who were alive a few days after the accident, another eight were killed by an avalanche that swept over their shelter in the wreckage.

The survivors had little food and no source of heat in the harsh climate, at over 3,600 metres (11,800 ft) altitude. Faced with starvation and radio news reports that the search for them had been abandoned, the survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow. Rescuers did not learn of the survivors until 72 days after the crash when passengers Nando Parrado and Roberto Canessa, after a 12-day trek across the Andes, found a Chilean huaso, who gave them food and then alerted authorities about the existence of the other survivors.
They were rescued by the Chilean Air Force.

Higladius.

Oh well. Another fantasy destroyed. Life's a bitch ain't it. :sad02:

found some more:

Rory Fallon:
0,,10364~4240890,00.jpg

Van Persie
217315.jpg

and of course: Cristiano Ronaldo *.*
cristiano-ronaldo-shirtless.jpg

wow how did i miss that one?

another hotty: Carlos Bocanegra (cap. of the USA team)

187160.jpg

1.jpg

comparation between becks and cristiano :):

shirtless-ronaldo-beckham.jpg

Last edited:
Back