hairyitalian28

Forum Regular
Story I have written. Comments are appreciated.

THE MORGUE AND I
by hairyitalian28
6/13/10

I knew I had to do it tonight.

I had read in the paper about a young man who was unidentified and was found dead in the park. I had gone today to see the body to see if I could identify him. Of course I had only gone to see what the man looked like. The mortician lead me into a room where the man was laid out on a steel table beneath a sheet.

Pulling back the sheet, the mortician looked at me and asked, whether or not I could positively identify the man. I took a moment or two to survey the young man. Considering heavily, but all the awhile, all I could really do was stare at the beautiful cold body laying there.

Eyes were closed, had nicely trimmed short black hair, strong features and a strong nose. Just peeking from beneath the sheet, I could see that the man had a beautiful hairy chest.

My cock throbbed lustfully within my pants. Before I looked to the mortician and answered that I did not know the man and apologized. The man was covered up once more after that and I was lead out.

So tonight, the same day I had seen the young man, I knew I had to go back and lay with him. I couldn't go any later, or I feared the man would rot too much.

I stood outside the morgue where I had been earlier that day. Seeking a way in. Not many people would be sneaking around a place of death, except for myself of course. My body shook with anticipation and my cock was already swelling strongly. I circled around the morgue before I found a place where I could jump over the fence without being too exposed to the street.

Climbing up and over, I fell with a thud. It didn't hurt though. My mind was focused on the prize.

Walking around the morgue then, trying various doors and windows, before I found one to be loose. A soft frown, before I pushed the window up and it slid up with a crunch. I only hoped that they didn't have someone on duty tonight or that there was no alarm. I waited a few minutes outside of the window to make sure no alarms were going off so I could make a quick getaway if necessary.

Satisfied that I was safe after a time, I climbed into the window and shut it behind me. The room I was standing in was dark and I was disoriented. Reaching into my pocket, I grabbed my cellphone to use as a flashlight.

I found myself in an office of some sort and made my way quickly to the door and walked out into the hallway. Hopefully the young man was still in the same room he was in before so I wouldn't have to search.

Making my way down the hallway and to the door I had entered before, I looked around myself one last time, before I took a breath. Pushing the door open, I stepped inside. Closing the door behind me and flipping the light on.

There he was.

Laying in front of me still with the sheet over him. Or so I hoped. I walked over to peek beneath the sheet. It was still him and I sighed in relief. My hands trembled in excitement and anticipation at what I was about to do.

I removed my clothes then. Exposing myself to the risks of being found out in this predicament, but it was well worth it. The paper had said the man had been found face down and I was hoping that his cock was engorged with clotted blood.

I stood there before the corpse before me. Slowly sliding the sheet off from his muscular, tanned and hairy body. I could see some bullet holes in his chest, stomach and hip, marring the vision of perfection and making my cock throb even harder. How I wanted to be with him in his last moments, to feel him die within me. I had to settle for second best.

My eyes swept over his beautiful form and finally to his cock, which was indeed still hard with angel lust. Such a perfect specimen. I could not waste this opportunity.

A bead of precum oozed from the head of my own engorged organ and dribbled down the vein beneath. Climbing up on the cold table with him. I pressed my warm body to his and kissed those lips. Licking and thrusting my tongue into his cold dry mouth, filling him with my breath and making out with the dead man. I felt his lips warm beneath mine and his body slowly warm as I pressed myself against him.

My cock rubbed against his in a dance of living and dead flesh. Fingers moving over his skin, caressing, as I continued to kiss him deeply. His hair still smelled good. His body smelled good. I dipped my head from his lips then and moved my mouth to his armpit. His rip pits still reeked of sweat. The pain he must have felt when those bullets tore into his body....a nuzzle into his hairy armpit as I sucked on the hair, licking the pit deeply and surrounding myself in his smell.

I moved off the table then, down to his feet. Gazing at them, his toes. Beautiful feet. Another shiver through my body, before I leaned over, licking in between his toes, smelling his feet. Panting lustfully as I made love to his feet with my mouth. My tongue sliding up and down the soles of his large feet, tasting and bathing every inch and sucking on his toes like a baby would his thumb. Lust was running high in my system then, before I straightened myself up again, my cock sliding over his feet. Pushing the soles together, i thrust my cock between his wet feet. A grunt as I felt the cold flesh surrounding my cock. Gasping, thrusting in and out. I couldn't cum yet.

I pulled myself away from those lovely feet and busied myself then with my next desire. To taste his hole.

It would be difficult to turn over a dead man's body, but I was going to get it done or else. Slowly starting with his hips and turning them as far as I could, then flipping the torso over. Almost losing him off the table at one point, but finally I was able to turn him over.

Putting a pillow beneath his hips, taking care not to harm the penis too much. I still wanted to sit on that. Raising his ass to the air and I got behind him, running my hands over his hairy ass, before kissing all over each buttcheek. Nuzzling and licking, moving ever closer to that furry crack.

A nuzzle to his crack, before I spread his cheeks apart, revealing his dark furry star between.

A caught my breath at the scent, but dove right in. My tongue searching through the hair, as I began to lick and taste him. Moaning softly as I pushed my face in deeper to his crack, making out with his hole. Swirling around the ring, tasting the shit and stench of him within, making me desire him even more. Groaning in pleasure and eating his ass. How beautiful he must have sounded if I had done this to him while he was alive. He wasn't complaining now, nor would he ever complain again.

My tongue thrust into his hole deeply. Tasting the shit and other fluids which were oozing from the slowly rotting body, making me gag. Nuzzling his hole, wishing he could fart in my mouth or even shit.

A faint pant then as I straightened up once more. Staring at his hole, before I reached down to my pants and pulled out the lube.

Drizzling some on his hairy star, smearing it around, before I pushed in with one...two...and three fingers within him. Lubing him up good, before I dropped the lube and got up on the table once more.

Aiming my cock at his hole, knowing he wouldn't mind me getting rough, I pushed my cock against that cold shitter, before I popped inside.

It was cold and wet inside. Sliding in deeper, feeling and hearing my cock stretch and seperate the collapsed rectum inside, before I found myself balls deep in him. It was tight. Cold. I heard no complaining. A grin on my lips.

"You like that you fucking faggot, don't you? Yeah?"

I grabbed his hair then and wrenched his head back. Leaning down, I tore into his neck with my teeth, before my hips started to viciously thrust in and out of the dead asshole. My lust was burning wildly and it was apparent. His skin was rough and tough as I bit it. My hips pistoning in and out, my cock warming his hole. The stench of shit and chemicals were in the air as I raped his dead hole.

"Got my cock in you now. You ever had cock in you before? Feels pretty tight to me you fucking faggot. You like a man raping your mancunt don't you?"

Slamming his head down on the steel table with a bang. A slammed in and out of his hole harder and harder. I was really getting into it. So much so that he and I fell from the table. Crashing to the floor with a grunt and I pulled out from the man.

At least now I didn't have to roll him over for my last want.

He was on his back now. Cock standing straight up.

I grabbed the lube, lubing his cock up and then my own furry hole. Staring at my prize, saving the best for last.

I mounted him, slutty boy that I was, feeling his hard cold cock at my entrance, staring down at his beautiful body. My fingers pushed against he bullet holes, before I let his cock push at my own entrance.

His cock was large, thick and veiny. Must have been quite the pleaser in his time and now he was pleasing me.

I gasped as I felt his cock enter me, stretching my hole open, letting him in as violently as I entered him. My hole on fire as I stretched wide around his cock, my whole body shaking in pleasure as I reached down to grasp at my wet, shitcovered dick.

I began to ride him. Stroking my cock hard, as I slammed my shitter down on his cock hard, up and down I went. Leaning over and licking at his bullet wounds. The last things he felt before he expired. He fucking loved it. He must. That look of peace on his face, as I rode the corpse like a pro. Moaning loudly, whimpering and stroking furiously at my cock. Up and down, up and down, my balls slapping against his stomach with each impale.

My head swam with pleasure as I licked those bulletholes, pushing my tongue into them. Sitting back upright and twisting myself around on his cock. Reaching down and gripping his balls, massaging them. Leaning down back to his feet, licking and sucking on his toes once more as I continued to rape my ass with his cock. I loved it, I was fucking a dead guy and I absolutely loved it.

Screaming almost with wild abandon as I slammed myself harder and harder down on his cock, my cock raw and red as I stroked, before turning myself around again so I could stare at his face and hairy chest.

A gasp.

My cock stiffening violently.

I felt that searing hot rush up from the base of my cock.

Before my orgasm exploded :load:

:load:

:load:

Creamy white cum spattering on his face. On his chest. I gasped in pleasure, crying out as I came all over the corpse. Still slamming myself down on his cock. Orgasm tearing through my body, shaking violently, before the last jets of cum shot :load: from my cock.

I collapsed upon my dead lover then. Fearing my hairy chest mingle with his. Smearing my cum on my chest and his.

I licked the cum from his face, before I gave him one last kiss and finally removed myself from him.

"Thanks for the ride."

very good -- Thank you - sounds so good to be true - was it a true story?

Good story, Mr. Hairy Italian. :sm (55):

Waiting for the next installment... :sm (25):

WOOOWWWW!!!! Very great story. Thanks, is exciting.

Back