Amazing Guy from Brazil - totally ripped

Too bad. Imagebam is not working for me tonight. I'll have to check back tomorrow.:sm (6):

Ok meatpie. Where did you find my identical twin? He looks just like me. Well, add a few pounds. Maybe a few more. Make him a little shorter and a bit plainer. Maybe a few less muscles and lose the square jaw. Add more pounds to his butt and make him shorter. Take away about half of the beautiful hair and add twenty years. Than all you have to do is substitute a keg for his six pack and there you have it. We're identical. ;)

Ok meatpie. Where did you find my identical twin? He looks just like me. Well, add a few pounds. Maybe a few more. Make him a little shorter and a bit plainer. Maybe a few less muscles and lose the square jaw. Add more pounds to his butt and make him shorter. Take away about half of the beautiful hair and add twenty years. Than all you have to do is substitute a keg for his six pack and there you have it. We're identical. ;)

:sm (43)::wink2: :sm (43):

hes ripped because he only weight 130 lbs or about 55 kilos the people hitler starved was ripped too

Back