• Poll closed .
F

fiorno67

would you really kill me?

Attachments

• gore (71).jpg
    gore (71).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 495
No - my fantasies revolve around unconscious or sleepy guys. My favourite real experiences have been wanking and fellating my bf while he was asleep, or once sitting with a friend while he dropped off to sleep and the excitement of feeling his soft breath on my cheek, smoothing his lips with my fingertips and sliding my hand inside his shorts to stroke his family jewels... Your photos allow me to imagine stuff like that (except the decapitated ones, bluergh!). I am a wuss. :D

No - my fantasies revolve around unconscious or sleepy guys. My favourite real experiences have been wanking and fellating my bf while he was asleep, or once sitting with a friend while he dropped off to sleep and the excitement of feeling his soft breath on my cheek, smoothing his lips with my fingertips and sliding my hand inside his shorts to stroke his family jewels... Your photos allow me to imagine stuff like that (except the decapitated ones, bluergh!). I am a wuss. :D

me too :)

The CDG mod team would like to remind you to refain from replying to such provocative threads, who knows one day they may be used against you or the community in general.

I'm with Curiosity... in reality, I could not get excited about killing someone. But do all kinds of things to a knocked out guy!

Of course not! This is only for fun and with a body and cock like yours.....it would be a lotta lotta fun I can tell ya :)

I could never actually kill someone, but restraining you and having fun with your helpless, vulnerable body would be hot!

Back