Pictures of you knocked out and beheaded are exciting and I hope you do more. I know someone on here will write story about how we would snuff you and butcher you.

Making me hungry. I and my dick are salivating.
You and logotron are my jackoff buddies!

god DAMN those are hot. i like to think im the killer in the first one, strangling you from behind while i rape your ass raw on the kitchen counter. and that second to last one with you tied in the chair -- id wrap your head in cellophane and suck you off as you suffocate. you got a beautiful dick, it needs to be played with.

eat me

what are some menu ideas for eating me? what parts would you eat? how would you serve me? list ideas. ill send more photos to users with best ideas.

I don't think I would kill you at first just because a dead body doesn't stay fresh for long. So, for a time, I would keep you knocked out, use a feeding tube to keep you fed and watered. You can survive just fine on dog food and its fairly cheap.

This will give me an extended time period to play with you and experiment on you. A shop vac is not only good for keeping you clean, it would most likely get you erect rather quickly. Alas, no good thing lasts forever. Your muscles would begin to show noticeable atrophy after a couple of weeks from lack of exercise. Then, I would ponder how preserve you in the after life. Formaldehyde is a pretty good preservative. But, distributing it throughout your body can be difficult. So, I think I might give it to you as an IV drip. Since you're unconscious its not as though you would feel it and I want maximize the effect before it kills you. So, a little at a time. That should buy a least an extra week of playtime.

Once you are dead and pickled, I might do some odd things with your body. You know, put large things in small places. I definitely want to cut off your head. But, I intend to shrink it as a trophy. The instructions are available on the Internet. It's real not that hard as longe as you have the right tools and chemicals.

Your body could possibly be plasticized. But, no guarantees as I don't have the equipment to do it correctly. But, I can be creative.

BADBLOODZ09 SEE NICE & GRATE !

I like your sugestion BADBLOODZ09,
FIORNO67 to do picture in

"AREA MORGUE" !

Wich human on this earth will dont like to see

someone nice and dead and fully naked
on the slab like a similar photos of
this one

At the morgue...

I would strangle you from behind with a necktie wrapped around my gloved hands. Long and slowly, lots of struggling until dead!

More, More More Pictures please!!! Fiorno67 you are inspired, love the pale and limp quality and slab pics of you on your stomach on the table and bench. Imagine the story of your character being injected with a slow paralysing, painless heart stopping medicine which allows your face to contort as in your pictures. Then you would be laid out in various positions for inspection, insertions, incisions and dismembering - head first, then hands and feet...

fiorno67 i'm new here and will enjoy seeing more of your hot headless body! it's stump seems so natural, waiting for fun . . . have happy holidays!

Hilariously funny and good! More please as they're really great.

Back