verlup1

Forum Elite
Elite Member
I love asleep/passed out guys too and their feet! Here's one cutie from footfriends:

I am not a 'foot' person myself - BUT - IF you stick the feet on the end of a cute guy AND he has a rather nice 'bulge' as well - I can perhaps see why feet could be arousing!

Now - do people who like feet enjoy a 'feetish' - while the rest of us who enjoy other sexual pleasures have a 'fetish'? Just think m8 - we are only one 'e' apart! :sm (31):

Nice pics verlup m8 :sm (63):

jon

Jon feet are great.

I know you want believe me but when we first started CDG I didn't like feet, thought it was disgusting.

But I caught it from other guys who posted feet all the time, then a few years ago I tried sucking my boyfriends feet.

I thought it would be nasty but it was so sweet, one of the most intense feelings I've ever head,

A cute dude with nice beautiful feet is an awesome combination, I am hard even talking about it.

I wrapped my boyfriend in a plastic like a morgue dude and dragged him around the floor like a corpse.

OHhh, those were the days m8, nothing like that now m8

Everything in life is so short and transient but you should try it sometimes.

I even suck my own toes from time to time when I am bored.

very good looking dude with great looking feet! I too love sleeping/passed out male feet!

Back