A thought, a perspective about Rick

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
I do not believe this is a hoax or setup.

Whatever happens, I still wish Rick the best!!

Last edited:
I can't believe you are still thinking about that attention seeker.

Your loneliness is pushing you to search for a partner on the internet but remember that not all people who visit cdg are as good-natured as you.

So another email today from his brother? A call maybe? What happened?

I think Rick or whatever his name is called is back and trying to get to me this time, asking for pics

:xxx

We have warned people many times not to trust new members who come here and start asking for pics and are to pushy to become your "friends".

I think Rick is a hoaxer, I'm sorry. We have enough evidence. Also, he has lied to me saying he is at work when I called his home land line number. He was online on footbuddies on the day he died when he was in a coma.

OK I wish him the best in the way that I wish everyone the best. I hope that he is not really ill because that is horrible. I hope that he can have a long and prosperous life and find true happiness. In order to do that though, he'll have to STOP HOAXING AND TAKING PEOPLE FOR A RIDE! It hurts people.

Hey all ...

All a hoax? I don't want to believe this.

What then to say?? Here you go:

I want for Rick to be healthy, happy, wealthy and strong.
This is my wish for Rick, now and always.

As it is my wish for the rest of yous, too.

:sm (26): :lokum (8)::sm (26): :lokum (8):

Last edited:
Entilza, your heart is in the right place, but Rick owes all of us an explanation as to why he would do this, or allow others to do it in his name.

Back