Elite Member
Today is Pie's
GOLDEN BIRTHDAY !!!
:sm (8): :hi3::sm (45): :sm (55): :001: :sm (44): :sm (36): :lokum (3):

Hey Pie and all yous CDGers !!

I JUST realized THIS. :sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):

Pie is 27 yrs old today on May 27th ... this will
NEVER happen again.

Pie is the SAME AGE as his birthdate. :totalshock::totalshock::totalshock::totalshock:

As such, today is a VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY.
Here in the USA we call such a totally grand occassion ...
"THE GOLDEN BIRTHDAY."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080312184951AA3uSwq

:sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (55)::sm (8)::sm (36):
So ... Pie ...
HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY !
For a guy who is worth GOLD to all of us !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44z-223UYE&feature=related

:sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35):

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

My birthday was horrific. More intense than I imagined.

- I had a terrible row with my family. No cake no nothing. I can't stand them.

- I verbally attacked a woman neigbour on the street and she told me she was gonna send her friends to beat me up.

- A unknown man told me, "don't you have any shame to drive on the town's square?"

I almost attacked himtoo but mom stopped me. I am absolutely violent, I wanted to kill that woman's dog I can't stand it barking.

- I got diarrhea.

- I overate on pizza and icecream to the point my stomach hurt.

- My sister said she wasn't coming to my birthday party.

- I almost got hit by four cars on different occassions.

- When I got home and opened skype and CDG I found out about Rick's fake illness and how our worry was mocked at by those sick fucks who pretended to be rick's bro and nurse.

- CDG had a massive database crash tonight with 1,000 errors in one hour.

My golden birthday was truly special and intense.

I also received a lot of hatemail today and I loved it.

Overall I am satisfied, I am still a happy dude despite all the shit in my life.

Absolutely not what they show on TV.

:totalshock: :totalshock: :totalshock:

:sm (41): :sm (41): :sm (41):

Sorry about the crappy birthday. Ricks illness was fake?!:totalshock:

Live on.

My birthday was horrific. More intense than I imagined.

- I had a terrible row with my family. No cake no nothing. I can't stand them.

- I verbally attacked a woman neigbour on the street and she told me she was gonna send her friends to beat me up.

- A unknown man told me, "don't you have any shame to drive on the town's square?"

I almost attacked himtoo but mom stopped me. I am absolutely violent, I wanted to kill that woman's dog I can't stand it barking.

- I got diarrhea.

- I overate on pizza and icecream to the point my stomach hurt.

- My sister said she wasn't coming to my birthday party.

- I almost got hit by four cars on different occassions.

- When I got home and opened skype and CDG I found out about Rick's fake illness and how our worry was mocked at by those sick fucks who pretended to be rick's bro and nurse.

- CDG had a massive database crash tonight with 1,000 errors in one hour.

My golden birthday was truly special and intense.

I also received a lot of hatemail today and I loved it.

Overall I am satisfied, I am still a happy dude despite all the shit in my life.

Absolutely not what they show on TV.

You must stay out of trouble Meatpie... so u might have long life opportunity and so is the CDG existence.... :)

Happy Birthday Meatpie - thanks for all you do. I hope all your wishes are granted.

Thanks m8!

Sorry about the crappy birthday. Ricks illness was fake?!:totalshock:

Everything about Rick is fake, he turned out to be the worts kind of attention-seeking whore we've ever had on this forum.

AND THEY CALL US SICK???????? What a fuck wad on the floor! Well I bet if was a REAL illness to one of their members our response would be the same because WE ARE EN MANSE BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEY ARE. Their behavior is so juvenile! Disgusting. :sm (41): Fake Illness, how childish! What goes around comes around ...what they have now is bad karma! One of their members will GET SICK AND PROBABLY DIE. I have seen this happen many times in my life. Lay ya' odds 10-1!!!!:sm (20)::lokum (6):

BTW- I am sorry your birthday was so fucked up! But make every day a party this year....like arrow said your AGE and your birthday are the SAME #. That is portent for a GOOD YEAR! Keep RAAAAAWWWWKKKIN" on Meatpie!:):sm (9):

Last edited:
I rather liked it this way, or you prefer boring, all day in front of PC?

My whole life is fucked, I've never been ashamed to admit it.

Back