Kick off those smelly shoes and sneakers, summer's here, time to put on the flips!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
It's 35'C in Bulgaria, summer is here!

Dudes are wearing flip-flops and I get hard every time I go out and see a man in flips

The best thing about summer is not the flip flops, but the open shirts, tank tops, anything that allows a glimpse of the chest hair and pits!!! :) I know to each their own :)

The best thing about summer guys is flip-flops.

It finally got hot here too, not much flip flop sightings but I saw this hot business guy dangling his shoe. I LOVE HOT BUSINESS GUYS!!!

Attachments

• IMG00620-20100525-0925.jpg
    IMG00620-20100525-0925.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG00623-20100525-0928.jpg
    IMG00623-20100525-0928.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 128
Whoah great, his socks must smell.

You've become like Opasan!

Do you use the NYC subway often? Every day?

Yes every day I take the subway. I have more candid pics I'll post relating to flip flop wearers.

oooh - yes please - the business guy was great verlup :)

jon

Yes every day I take the subway. I have more candid pics I'll post relating to flip flop wearers.

Aren't you afraid you are gonna get caught?

Here are some more pics from my summer collection:

Yes I'm afraid, but I love to sneak pics too much!
Here are some i took before. I don't know why imagebam flips the pics that way. Sorry.

Meatpie, the guy on the bench is so cute! Did you snap that one?

No, I can't snap photos of dudes in public spaces, I am scared someone is gonna catch me and there will be trouble. I tried once on a train to snap an absolutely cute soldier but he saw me, I felt awful he didn't say anything.

This one is hilarious, a rare sight thanks!

I'll make sure to take feet pics for you soon. =3

No, I can't snap photos of dudes in public spaces, I am scared someone is gonna catch me and there will be trouble. I tried once on a train to snap an absolutely cute soldier but he saw me, I felt awful he didn't say anything.

This one is hilarious, a rare sight thanks!

You're welcome, love socks and sandals!:sm (61)::sm (61)::sm (61)::sm (61)::sm (61)::sm (61):

It's ridicilous only Turks, Albanian muslims and gypsies wear socks and sandals here, esp white socks!

Poor fuck was he muslim, do you remember?

I think he's Hispanic. I've seen him several times on the bus. I hope he'll wear sandals more often socks or sockless. I've seen Polish guys in socks and sandals too but haven't had the chance to photograph them yet.
It's pretty dorky but it's always hot to catch a glimpse of a guys feet in socks.

Hey Verlup, here are some more for you from my collection - FOR YOU M8

:sm (57):HOPE YOU LIKE MY SPECIAL SELECTION

meatpie you are god, thanks for this beautyfull expression of art :')

Back