What a body, what a stud

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Liam Tancoc, born May 7, 1985 in Exeter, England, is an British backstroke swimmer who specializes in the 50 m and 100 m events.

Growing up Tancoc really enjoyed playing sports, and he was always playing something. However the two sports that stood out for him were Rugby and swimming. From the age of 10 -14, he played for Exeter as a winger. He found it was very different than swimming, firstly as it’s a contact sport, but it was also team focused. When he was between the ages of 14 and 15, he felt he had to choose between rugby and swimming. And obviously he chose swimming. And he's never looked back!
Tancoc began his swimming career at Exeter City Swimming Club in Devon and continued at Loughborough University where he studied sports science.

In April 2008, Tancoc set a new world 50 m backstroke record of 24.47 seconds at the British Olympic trials at the Ponds Forge pool, Sheffield. In 2009, Tancoc set a new world 50 m backstroke record of 24.08 in the semifinal at the 2009 Rome World Aquatics Championships and the following day he won the gold medal beating again the world record with 24.04.
When not swimming, Tancoc enjoys collecting insects, playing football, climbing trees. Walks with his family on weekends and trips to the beach and that’s where he found his love for water.

If he dies, he will be among the most beautiful corpses to have ever been received in a morgue.

I want to stand him next to Michael Phelps and see how they compare. I like how tall Phelps is and how big his feet are. Great thing he's a swimmer cause most of his pics, he has bare feet. Weird that not one of these pics shows his feet, but he got one of those "greek god" kind of bodies huh?

Phelps is less cute that him...He's more hot Tancoc, but i don't like huge feet like you though..:sm (20):

Phelps is less cute that him...He's more hot Tancoc, but i don't like huge feet like you though..:sm (20):

Not everyone thinks feet are hot, no worries m8. There are enough parts to a hot body to please everyone :)

Swimmers are great. The only dissatvantage of an proffesional swimmers body... They shave.

I mean, I'like my male corpse natural (but groomed), but an mascular, male leg has to have some hair...

My favorite swimmers are French Swimmer Alain Bernard (LOOOOK at his shoulders!!!) and South African Ryk Neethling

Alain-Bernard-of-Fran%281%29.jpg

Ryk-Neethling.jpg

Back