Forum member's we've lost - let's not forget

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Rick is back and we are all happy and excited about him and we wish him a speedy recovery!

But let's not forget the brothers and sisters we've lost for unkown reasons.

Eric, my first forum crush I will remember him until my croak. Fun and witty, he was the heart of the forum.

I love him with all my heart and I hope if he died that it was peaceful and fast.

Phoenix-orochi - we never knew what happened with Leo as I used to call him, he was very active on CDG but one day he just disappeared.

He lived in Mexico and we know it's a dangerous country.

Darkside from Scotland. Disappeared from CDG for an unknow reason earlier this year.

We are desperately looking for information on these dudes, please if you have any info on their whereabouts or contact details post a reply in this thread or send a private message.

May they all rest in peace if they died. :sm (41):

And last but not least we want to remember Cathygirl, she was a true necrohphile and posted beautiful dead guys. Unfortunately some of her postings are lost when we had to move to a different server.

We confirmed her death last year. She is too greatly missed and not forgotten.

:( :sm (47):

With time, this list will only get longer as one by one we will follow the fate of our lost friends.

I see a few members are missing. =o

So Cathygirl actually died? What happened?

pg_-1_element_3_1240_medium.jpg

Yes, we posted a special thread about her death. She was killed in an accident but no further details were given.

She was a young mom and is survived by her two children. :(

:l she:s just a woman. no big lost haha

:sm (41):

Fuck you!!!! Cathy was great and contributed a lot more to this forum than you piece of shit:sm (4):

I just got here, like a week ago mate.
But my apologies if I offended the memory of your slapper friend.
I just thought this was a male exslusive site.
So pardon me good chap.

It's exclusive just for dead guy pics, we have female members.

oh fuck you said mexico is dangerous country ANY country have danger ok i cant belive how such a cute face ike you meatpie can be such a ignorant idiot thinking mexico is danger all people died everyday and in mexico only people involve in drugs (selling making or transporting) are on a hig isk of dead said mexico is a dangerous country more that other countrys is such a stupid ignorant comment. _I_

Mexico is one fucked up country, so many beheadings and murder brutal barbarians.

This is every day life down there

Respect for the dead please.

:(

Are you being ironic? How often do you see a post that uses the word "deader" (which really, really gets on my nerves) or other terms for the deceased used on this site? Do you tell that person to be respectful? Or when someone suggests they want to use the body sexually, do you find that respectful?
I suggest you may have meant that she was one of us, attracted to the deceased for whatever personal reason, seen the same things we saw and enjoyed walking with us through this section of the net. Respect her as you would respect yourself and if you don't respect yourself for being here, get a therapist!

Are you being ironic? How often do you see a post that uses the word "deader" (which really, really gets on my nerves) or other terms for the deceased used on this site? Do you tell that person to be respectful? Or when someone suggests they want to use the body sexually, do you find that respectful?
I suggest you may have meant that she was one of us, attracted to the deceased for whatever personal reason, seen the same things we saw and enjoyed walking with us through this section of the net. Respect her as you would respect yourself and if you don't respect yourself for being here, get a therapist!

I fail to see the relevance of your posting regarding my post.

And your reaction to my post suggest that if anyone needs a therapist, it should be you...

i love you. i couldnt agree with you more.

I think its great this is actually a community that recognises the contributions of its members, quite rare and I think valuable. Thanks for this thread.

i love you. i couldnt agree with you more.
I don't think finding a dead person beautiful is disrespectful. Trivializing their deaths like you did with Cathygurl is.

Cathy was a gentle person, her posts were witty, she was very sensitive and that made her a great friend. I chatted with her here and on other forums.

She is missed and remembered with respect by those who had the chance to know her.

I miss you Cathy, truly tragic that we lost a posting member, she was so young and was a mother, that is truly awful.

No idea how she died all that people say is "accident" but what exactly happened we may never know.

Back