That HORNY JASMIN & her feeMALES !

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
HEY HEY yous guys !!

Now I just wanna knows ... you EVER get tired of this here manMEAT HUNGRY JASMIN and her WOEmenFOLK who keep on tryin' to get us to LAY 'em ALL when we look at all them seXXXee pics of our forever fallen deaded studly manBROTHER RAWmeaters here !!

http://creatives.livejasmin.com/iframes/imageven/imageven.html

That JASMIN and her WOEmen
ladies of the town, why thems hornee CUNTS just don't EVER seem to give IT up, does they ???

These here WOEmen SOOO WANT OUR male COCKS, no matter WHAT, they never gives up a tryin' to get our manDICKS, especially since most of us are not all THAT inclined feeMALE layin' WILES 'n WAYS !

I can't get rid of these lascivious bitches FAST ENOUGH, but there she and her WOEmen of "ILL REPUTE" POP UP again 'n wants to score another LAY !

SHE is ONE HORNY SKIRT, yous guys ... one TARNISHED DOVE !

HEY PIE and yous guys, maybe we just ought ot make JASMIN and here feeMALE "ladies of the night" HONORARY MEMBERS of CDG, just cuz they is always hangin' around us necro gay GUYS sooo horny 'n SLY !

Whattya think, yous guys :lokum (6)::lokum (6):

THIS I noes:

JASMIN 'n her feeMALES, they ain't gonna EVER get a hold of MY DICK, oh just NO WAY, NO WAY, noooo WAY !

Why, they might CUT it OFF as a trophy or make IT rot off in their CUNTHOLES since they gotta have soooo much maleROT NASTY disEASES down there in 'em sooo very deep, where the SUN just don't EVER SHINE, sure don't !!!!!!

WHATTCHA THINK, yous guys? Should we make JASIMIN and her "LADIES of the STREETS" our CDG Honorary Members for their keepin' on a givin' us such a never ending, manCUM hungry for COCK TRY ????

http://creatives.livejasmin.com/iframes/imageven/imageven.html

Last edited:
I web surf using firefox in private browsing mode which enables me to close miserable Jasmine.com pop ups without having that shit infest my computer. I really hate imagebam for that shit plus there site is slow and always sucks! If it wasn't for the images yous guys post I would banish them forever.

I am on firefox too and jasmine is no problem.

Imagebam is very convenient, I like it.

Sometimes they get fucked and the pics won't show but this is usually resolved in 24 hours.

They are making a profit from all those pop-ups and I hope they continue to exist otherwise we will lose a great deal of material.

On the other hand we have an option to upload directly to the forum, no problem if you hate imagebam.

This too is no guarantee that your pics won't be lost at some point.

On ogrishforum all pics were lost in a database crash and some were never recovered.

Back