Our Deaths are Approaching

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
images

Every hour we spent on this forum together discussing the dead guys brings us closer to our own deaths.

Time is unrelentless, our deaths are fast approaching.

We have nearly 5,000 members undoubtedly some of us will meet horrific ends.

I am scared but also excited that I will become stiff and pale.

I wonder if I will shit myself when I die or if I am fortunate enough cum?

Maybe I will produce a gargling sound and then go to sleep? :sm (20):

It could end pretty soon if some punk dcides to blow a hole in yer brain or blow a hole in yer chest...

I hope I die quick and painless, not like some old man in an old peoples home.

quick and painless, ahhh we all hope for that but I doubt there is a painless death.

At least some mild discomfort is bound to occur. :karalembushka:

I hope to die within 20 seconds, not within hours

Something pretty devastating must occur in your body to die in 20 sec.

Would you like to shoot yourself in the head with a rifle?

Shot straight in the heart, destroying it.

I have discovered that many of our visitors here at CDG are good, kind, gentle folks (they just enjoy looking at pics of dead guys!).

We will all die - but hopefully not yet - and I have come to really believe that life is a journey - but we can choose to take the scenic route - and enjoy that journey with good friends. At CDG not many will understand our strange interests - so do lets look after each other - and help to make the journey a shared pleasure.

I am not usually so lyrical :) - I have really BAD toothache - and not feeling well - it must have switched on my strange mood!! (yes - yes ... i KNOW - I am strange NAYWAY!!!)

hugs from jon (ouch!!!!) :( :sm (63):

im never going to die, i will become a vampiire! muahahahaha! :p

Disclaimer: of course i'm going to die but let me wish ok?! haha

Hi Jon,
Hope the toothache goes away soon, and hugs!

Something pretty devastating must occur in your body to die in 20 sec.

Would you like to shoot yourself in the head with a rifle?

About the quickest way to die is to annihilate your brain. Without it, you are a nothing. Even if your body was kept alive with modern technology, your consciousness and senses all require that you have a brain. Fortunately, your brain has the consistency of pudding. So almost any kind of explosive will destroy it if properly placed. That's why many people choose to blow their brains out. Occasionally, some survive. But, that's just poor planning.

You should never attempt to blow your brains out at the first impulse. You might make a mistake.

By the way, I hear that an overdose of sleeping pills is a pretty painless way to go. It is more effective if you put a large plastic trash bag over your head and tie it securely around your neck. That way, even if you did not take enough sleeping pills to do the job, you will still go to sleep and never wake up.

I have also heard of people who take sleeping pills and go nappy time in a chest freezer they just turned on. You make suffocate while you are out or you may die of hypothermia as it cools down. Either way, you leave a good looking corpse and it will be very, very stiff.

:sm (18): I haven't read a more enjoyable post in quite a while, thank you.

I agree with everything you said, if our brains are destroyed - that's it, it can't heal or get stiched up, the brain is so finely wired people die from a single blow to their heads.

Too much pills can make you puke and damage your liver.

I like how Heath Ledger died - booze+sleeping pics and stark naked!

Back