OMG, IF HE DIES...

I found his pic on google, no idea who he is - age or nationality.

INFO:

I found some info about this dude, his name is Matias Uris, he lives in Madrid.

The photo was taken in 2009.

I found some info about this dude, his name is Matias Uris, he lives in Madrid.

The photo was taken in 2009.

I'm on the next plane! I'll take pics of his feet for you :sm (9):

p.s. (I wish) :sm (52):

Just think. If he lived in Brazil instead of Spain, he'd be dead already. His pics would already be in the secret room. :)

ohh papito que ricoo! (yes people i can speak spanish) te quiero todo para mi y solo para mi, desvestirte y usarte solo para mi diversion privada es mi deseoo.... *.*

ohh papito que ricoo! (yes people i can speak spanish) te quiero todo para mi y solo para mi, desvestirte y usarte solo para mi diversion privada es mi deseoo.... *.*

Couldn't have said it better myself:sm (20):

She wants him for herself only. I assume dead. Can't blame her he's gorgeous.

woof wooooof - I'm quite BIG (where it matters!!) - so do i get to go first?

:)

jon

woof wooooof - I'm quite BIG (where it matters!!) - so do i get to go first?

:)

jon

Damn... just when I thought I was pack leader... a bigger wolf shows up. Ok dude, you get first meal. Just leave the feet for me ;)

some feet for pup!

OK pup - i only do this for good friends - since you asked for them so nicely - some feet i looked out for you - I am not a foot person myself - so you enjoy the feet my friend - while i enjoy some of the other bits!

jon :sm (63):

OK pup - i only do this for good friends - since you asked for them so nicely - some feet i looked out for you - I am not a foot person myself - so you enjoy the feet my friend - while i enjoy some of the other bits!

jon :sm (63):

Thanks Jon - always thinking of his m8s! You're not a foot dude huh? I bet one hot session of a deader's smooth arches wrapped around your bone would change your mind :)

Back