Making sense of humans...

Whybother

Esta la Tierra Linda...
Humans are weird. They are capable of good things, and terrible things with layers upon layers of psychosis. What even stranger is their interests and fetishes! I'm glad I don't have kinky fetishes like most members of this forum but I do try to make sense why some of you brothers and sisters amused by certain things. Each have their own reasons and have ways to rationalise it, strangely, but over analysing it can also lead to a dead end. Sometimes people just like what they like. People creeps me out and intrigues me.

Feet fetishes

Why do people like feet? They walk on them. They kick with them. They run, jog and swim with them. They are even essential for cycling. But what is it that makes them such an attractive part of the human body that some loses control when they see the 'perfect' set of feet and get excited over them. A former forum member ever went around the streets looking at people's feet to snap pictures of them. Why oh why?

There was a myth saying that large palms and big feet are signs of an impressive manhood which believed to signal POTENCY and VIRILITY which a certain person here is BIG about. You know who you are!

This was believed, given that high levels of testosterone contribute to the development of such body parts, but later discovered was not necessarily the case and proven false. So, what else could it be that explains this strange interest some of you cuzzies share with each other?

Another possibility. Large surface area of the foot soles better dissipate the mass of the human body which is important for stability, essential for close combat fighting which I think turns people on. I dunno know.

People with strong arms and legs can lift big heavy things better. They can beat people up and also cause heavy damages with little force to people and things. But really, what is up with people and feet. All of those mentioned explains a little bit about it, but doesn't explain while some would, eugggh... suck and sniff smelly feet. Some even do physical abuse and self-mutilation on them. They smell of gym socks, vinegar, mold, trout, and stinky old mature cheese. And it is an unsanitary practice. Why cousins? Have any of you given much thought about why your circular muscles get excited by a sensory stimulation on yer foot soles, or you guys just do it because it feels right? Please tell me.

Eyes

Eyes are really useful. Their presence are ubiquitous in nature and their importance can't be down played even the slightest. Their role in human evolution, development and survival through the ages were crucial since we relied mostly on our vision to make sense of the world. Anyway to most, human communication is based mostly on body language and only a fraction on actual speech, so it makes sense why humans have time to ponder on it's qualities and grew to be fond of them.

A beautiful pair of eyes can captivate it's beholder, some even fell into a trance because of it. It makes up the human face and any other creatures that are blessed with it. It takes up a major part in manifesting the varied and complex human emotions. It can express warmth and on the other hand RAGE! An ancient philosophy says that the eye is a portal to the soul given how indispensable the contribution it generously provide.

The thing is, why do some people like dead peoples' eyes. The death stares, the clouding of the eyes, the unchanging expression. Is it because the deceased had that faraway look that somehow mock those that are viewing them that they had left the land of the living but fooled them with their inattentive open eyes? I can't find a reason that could potentially makes definite sense of this, do any of you guys have your own take, or maybe people just like death stares because they just do?

The human brain is as mysterious as the universe itself.

It is there but there are no answers.

I can't answer any of your questions and doubt anyone can.

I like feet and deathstare and I don't know why, I just love it and a dead guy with open eyes and big feet is the most beautiful thing on Earth for me.

But why str8 guys like woman with big tits?

Why they like hairy pussy?

To me this is disgusting.

So there is something in how our brains are wired up that decides what is sexually exciting, we have no conscious control over these feelings, it's instinctive.

Big breasts signals high levels of oestrogen and progesterone, essential for fertility and milk production for when the offspring is born. Maybe there's that sentimental feeling engraved in the subconscious mind early on that a woman's breasts provide warmth and comfort. Hairy private parts, no idea. But you're right. Humans are instinctive, at least a lot of them are, guided by primeval drives. The more you try to understand them, the more confusing it gets. And the word 'cum'. I've only heard it being used to describe the frothing in the mouths of someone or animals infected by rabies, but its use to describe seminal discharge was unheard of until I discovered this forum. People oh people, what have thou'est becometh of thine selves?

Sexual inclinations

I always never seen myself as being, "SEXUAL". Growing up was awkward but isn't it to most people. I'm turned off by sex and after discovering this site, I was sure I'm not into it. This place is the first weirdo portal potty I've ever intentionally tried to look into and I stumbled it by accident. I can understand the allure and why it is irresistible and tempting to people, but I'm a psychopath, so my attitude is indifferent for myself to experience them. It's an euww to me. So, I'm not human. Are you?

I already have my own opinion on the whole thing but I don't know what you all think about it. Do my brothers and sisters here have the time to share their thoughts with me? No, I'm not a great follower of Sigmund Freud. He was revolutionary in his thoughts and discoveries in the field of Psychology and Psychiatry, but there are flaws in his approach in views of things.

Are you a sexual creature or are you against it? An asexual. Or maybe you're also a psychopath that people just bores you.

Back