frangel

Forum Veteran
Let me start a new Thread. Maybe you noticed that i'm into feet. This is Rey. He is 21 years old and i have the hots for him. Nice face, cute smile, great body and, of course, sexy feet. I'll post different sets of him. He is going to have some company soon, and he will be bound, too!
I hope you like:sm (63):
:sm (31)::load::load::sm (9):

Hope you post him naked :sm (33): He is hot as hell!

He's getting closer to being naked. keep em coming. Do any of the sets include a masked guy with a rope coming up behind him and choking him? I bet a video of that would be hot as hell cause he got nice flexible feet that would be kicking all over the place.

here we have tommy d for a visit. you might recognize him from other sets.

socks, feet, bound!:sm (9):

man thats hot, i love how their feet are all tangled together, id want to get my dick in there and cum all over their kicking spasming feet while hellpups masked man strangles them both.

here are some more i got of the dude. damn i dunno what id want to do first, molest those feet or pound that ass while choking him dead. i know, id replace that plug gag with a cockring gag (so he cant bite me) then wrap a rope around his neck and fuck his mouth without mercy while throttling him and watching his feet kicking like crazy as he dies.

Hot pics, hotter words! If you ever do all that stuff to him, e-vite me, I wanna watch all the action :)

here we have tommy d for a visit. you might recognize him from other sets.

socks, feet, bound!:sm (9):

Thanks for posting Tommy! I had a few sets of him, but lost the files. Good one Frangel :)

man thats hot, i love how their feet are all tangled together, id want to get my dick in there and cum all over their kicking spasming feet while hellpups masked man strangles them both.

Hear that! A cord in each hand, each cord wrapped around a neck, yankin hard. Got my vid cam ready to capture the hot action. Necro is usually just getting off with death's aftermath, which I'm all for. Death has to come from somewhere though, so I gotta give props to the snuff side of the equation.

Sometimes you see a hot guy who's alive. Fantasizing about him dead isn't just indulging necro fantasy, it's indulging snuff fantasy too. Own it. Enjoy it. It's just fantasy so no holds barred and no worries :sm (31):

Necro is usually just getting off with death's aftermath, which I'm all for. Death has to come from somewhere though, so I gotta give props to the snuff side of the equation.

Sometimes you see a hot guy who's alive. Fantasizing about him dead isn't just indulging necro fantasy, it's indulging snuff fantasy too. Own it. Enjoy it. It's just fantasy so no holds barred and no worries :sm (31):

Word.

Can anyone share MASON from this same website? he's gorgeous

heres some of mason. hey hellpup, which foot do you want to fuck first?

me, i pinch and bite those nipples for a while, then put the bag on his head and suck that cock of his while he struggles and his air runs out, slowly, timing it so his forced orgasm is the last thing he feels and i get to taste every last drop of his cum as he suffocates. then, with his dick still warm and hard, i ride it till i cum all over his dead torso.

Back