Catnap

BlackWorld

Nicest sicko around
My cat was stolen this early morning, she was happily roaming around the neighbor hood after a whole night being kept in when someone caught her off guard...

How horrible! I never imagine how much I'd missed her... She was the most-loved one amongst those I had had. Everyone in my family loved her, even my mother, who doesn't like cats at all.

Her belly has got very big these day, and it was funny watching her struggling to turn round and lick her thigh, or when she . I assumed she will give birth this weekend.

I've been looking everywhere in the house hoping she was just hiding to bear and would come out for food and but it was no hope...

This is the latest pic I took of her, sleeping happily, soundly...

Oh my...

I feel very sorry for you.
i hope your cat comes back....

If not, I wish you lots of strength.

how do you know she was kidnapped and not run over by a truck?

She's really cute. I hope you find her alive and well.

how do you know she was kidnapped and not run over by a truck?

If there was an accident, I'd know instantly. My cat scarcely goes out, she spends almost the whole day sleeping in the kitchen. plus this area is too small no truck or such big cars could drive in...

It happens everyday, dogs are stolen for their meat, and pregnant cats for their placentas. It's been said that if you keep that in your house it will bring good luck, and thousands of people are stupid enough to believe it...:sm (21):

and then there are these people who specialize in finding lost pets. They keep contact with all the slaughter houses & dog catchers in their area. With a considerable expense, they'll guarantee having your pet returned. Can you believe that??? a bunch of scumbags just steal your loved things and you have to pay them

Back