(sic)

What's life without death
Would you like to have your pictures posted up on this forum when you die??

Plus would you like to be burried or cremated??

Hi sic,

I have arranged for my autopsy and funeral videos to be released on youtube and if they remove it for "terms violation" Enty will upload it to depostifiles.

I am going six feet under.

What about you?

I Most definintly will not be burned. Just cant even think about that. I'll be above ground in the family mausoleum . Dont have anyone that would understand my interest in CDG so I dont think anyone will be posting vids or pics of me here.

Thats awesome meatpie!
I would like to be burnt I think...
As for my pics being uploaded - I'm female so nobody would want them here lol!
But if I die hoffically then people are more than welcome to post them up to a gore site or whatever!
If I was not burnt and put in a coffin I think I would love for a webcam to be put in my coffin which people could view like off seemerot but real lol!

no money, no coffin, no pictures. if i would die today, my parents would cremate my body and i would be burried in an anonymous grave, no ceremony. it's just too expensive.

I don't have a preference of cremation or burial. But i wont mind having pics of my corps taken.

Hi sic,

I have arranged for my autopsy and funeral videos to be released on youtube and if they remove it for "terms violation" Enty will upload it to depostifiles.

I am going six feet under.

What about you?

You might look into human taxidermy or plastination. Have your body preserved and display or it could be rented out for "special" events. People would remember you for a long time and you could be the ultimate sex toy.

Welcome to post pictures of me in Service Dress (kilt and tunic) in my coffin before burial in a military cemetery - is usual burial for Scots troops when killed in action. I will have a standard white headstone with regimental crest on, date of birth and death, notation "killed in action" in a cemetery where several thousand other troops lie buried.

I would definitely want to be posted here. Belly up and so dead. I want guys to go hard looking at my dead and still sexy body.

My lyfelong desyre would be beyng eaten by a lover or close companyon. Would lyke to partycyate'n the rytual as am dyyng. But for the parts of my body that are not eaten, 'would love to be used'n some way or form, whether'f they're put on dysplay or used for other reasons.

Am not sure about youtube, as tend to vyew a dead corpse as somethyng sacred, and there are many youtubers who myght dysgrace't. But beyng posted at a forum lyke thys would be an honour :)
...Neyther burryed nor cremated. Would lyke to have my bones sent to close companyons for use.

Last edited:
Yes I would like to have my picture, when dead, on CDGs,does anyone have a serious suggestion of what would need to be done to ensure that this happens?For example could it be specified in a will that autopsy photos be posted onto CDGs?

I wouldn't mind if my photos ended up here.

Also, I would like to be buried.

Back