If you could kill someone... how would you do it?

lostboy4

Forum Newcomer
Hey everyone,

New to the site.
Just wondering how you would kill someone if you could get away with it!

Hello sickboy and welcome to CDG.

You could never get away with murder in the modern world. Years may pass and they will still get you.

Hurting other people is wrong and we in no way promote violence towards living things.

To reply to your question anyway - if I had a gun I would instantly become a serial killer. LoL! :sm (58):

Shooting someone is easy and fast.

My neighbour shot a dude in the head, he was only 24.

I just go into the military, some rebel faction state and go there as a gun for hire...

Sup...Back from my military hiatus...I would say strangulation or drowning for me.

You must have more server to keep my story to kill.lol

Hello sickboy and welcome to CDG.

You could never get away with murder in the modern world. Years may pass and they will still get you.

Hurting other people is wrong and we in no way promote violence towards living things.

To reply to your question anyway - if I had a gun I would instantly become a serial killer. LoL! :sm (58):

Shooting someone is easy and fast.

My neighbour shot a dude in the head, he was only 24.
What's this mean?

I just go into the military, some rebel faction state and go there as a gun for hire...

I would agree.
If you kill someone outside of the military and as a civilian, they put you in jail or execute you.
IN the Military, THEY GIVE YOU A FUCKING METAL for doing the same thing.

(evil GRin)

:sm (31):

I would take you to a quiet wood where i had allready dug a grave for you then i would drag you out car put you on your knees and strangle you with my gloved hands....but i couldnt do it for real

Back