hellpup

Forum Resident
This guy is a fantasy deader for me. Hairy, lean and big feet. I've seen guys passed out so you could do this kinda stuff to them, but I never got to do it. This is definitely a good wank video if you're into passed out guys getting seriously used :load::sm (62):

stills:sm (9):

video link:
http://depositfiles.com/files/jwrg15l40

Yes he's ideal! Too bad there aren't enough foot shots. I really wish they'd do more passed out foot worshiping.

Yes he's ideal! Too bad there aren't enough foot shots. I really wish they'd do more passed out foot worshiping.

The owner of that website is hard to figure out. He focuses his cam on the feet of his passed out guys some of the time, but he never does anything else like actually doing foot worship. I guess you have to go to foot sites for that kind of foot love. My personal idea of the ultimate foot love is doing something like this to a deader's or passed out dude's feet :sm (62):

I cant figure out how people's brains are wired so different from mine. How does anyone see hot manly feet on a dead or passed out guy and NOT want to focus at least some time on them?:sm (20):
People who don't feel that way, seem weird to me...but I'm weird to most people so it's all good lol

I was thinking of you when I posted it frangel. I knew you'd appreciate this kind of post. what would you do to this guy?
:)
he has gorgeous feet. of course i would kiss and suck them. i would turn him around and spread his legs, up lifted. then i would fuck him while still licking his feet:load::load: after that is sleeping time, holding him in my arms, he's too cute.:sm (9):

The owner of that website is hard to figure out. He focuses his cam on the feet of his passed out guys some of the time, but he never does anything else like actually doing foot worship. I guess you have to go to foot sites for that kind of foot love. My personal idea of the ultimate foot love is doing something like this to a deader's or passed out dude's feet :sm (62):

I cant figure out how people's brains are wired so different from mine. How does anyone see hot manly feet on a dead or passed out guy and NOT want to focus at least some time on them?:sm (20):
People who don't feel that way, seem weird to me...but I'm weird to most people so it's all good lol
I feel the same way exactly.:wink2:

Bout to post another one, hairy twink looking guy gets played with in a major way. Hope you like it.

sweet. love the long hairy legs, and yeah, they need to abuse those feet more. nice unshaved chest and balls too -- too many guys shave it all off these days. youre a dude, youre supposed to have hair....

Great post Hellpup, there are not enough pictures of young, hairy men, Love a guy with a hairy chest. You have great tasted in drunk passed out men

i love passed out guys feet...i think it's super hot...but i never can find much of it

hi hellpup- man I love this! That James is so sexy and really like his fantastic legs. Two of my favorite fetishes are passed out men and their legs. Thank you

Back