knocked out and used from str8 hell johan

Ahhh, thank you so much! I've been wanting to see this ever since I discovered the StraightHell sight!

I'll be sending many positive thoughts your way! Paz y bien!

I uploaded to deposit files. i copied and pasted the link. I'm not sure what to do. Please advise.

I don't know why it's only sound and no picture. Did anyone else get the same thing? I downloaded it from depositfiles and it just turned out to be only a sound file. I didn't want to listen cause it would drive me crazy just hearing but not being able to see what they were doing to that guy. Maybe you could post stills from the video?:sm (20):

I had the same problem. Go to xvid.org and download the "xvid codec." After it's installed your Windows Media Player will be able to play the video.

I don't know why it's only sound and no picture. Did anyone else get the same thing? I downloaded it from depositfiles and it just turned out to be only a sound file. I didn't want to listen cause it would drive me crazy just hearing but not being able to see what they were doing to that guy. Maybe you could post stills from the video?:sm (20):

THAT'S SO WEIRD! I got the whole video minus any sound! By the way, IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I have to say my favorite parts are the stripping and body worship of that cute ko'd guy in the beginning.:load::load::load::sm (34):
Any more ko scenes like that in the site? I like ko scenes not bondage/torture so much.

Wow. I would not mind "going to straighthell"!! It was like watching a guy being dispatched and then the morgue guys stripping him, chewing on his, feet, smelling him, playing with his anus, and armptis and nipples and then opening his unconscious mouth and sticking their dicks into his mouth. It was just like i imagine doing if i find guy like this.

i downloaded gomplayer. the cid workd fine. excellent quality and never seen any hotter!!!!:load::load::load::load:

what website is this from? tried straighthell.com but it didn't go through it said the site was coming soon

Great video of johan, Is very hot. Do you have a leon video?
I have few photos in a post. Search: straighthell (and sorry my bad english)

Back