A bit too hardcore - question

SamuraiGuy

Forum Newcomer
Um, I was recommended this site when I was asking around for any extreme male videos/pictures. I saw this video on theymc where this guy is getting punished in Malaysia with 20 whips to the ass. He had a nice ass and he was being whipped so hard, his skin was being ripped off. Now that was a big turn on. :load:

lol I love these emotes by the way.

So, I was looking around here and I think this place is too extreme for me. I like torture and extreme pain on men (which seems very hard to find) but I don't want them dead! lol. I found a couple videos after browsing many pages here that didn't have dead guys but guys in extreme pain which I liked. Can anyone recommend any other videos or many sites?

The one vid I found here that I liked had some guy put a HUUUGE dildo up his ass. So huge that you could see it poking his stomach. That was nice. :sm (31):

CDG has a partner site called male torture forum, dealing with "pain" as you said and whipping but no dead guys.

Unfortunately their server crashed recently and the site is still unavailable.

I personally think torture and extreme pain(not to mention maiming!) is more extreme than handsome dead guys.

^I like my guys alive. I wouldn't like any torture that left the guy to die though... like dismemberment while alive. That's just sick. BTW, who is that handsome guy in your avatar? I've seen that guy in a few avatar pics here but haven't seen the full set yet. Can you show me?

Anyone have any real or very realistic gay rape videos? I don't think I've ever seen one. The sites that do the fake ones are so cheesy and stupid.

^I like my guys alive. I wouldn't like any torture that left the guy to die though... like dismemberment while alive. That's just sick. BTW, who is that handsome guy in your avatar? I've seen that guy in a few avatar pics here but haven't seen the full set yet. Can you show me?
Do you mean mine? This guy was a member of that brutal Mexican gang ms 13. He sure had it coming which I love because I don't feel guilty lusting after his hot corpse.
I posted only one other of him where he's turned around to show the hole in his back. That was at least a year ago so it might not be on here anymore. I'll try finding them again.

^yep you! I've seen another member here use that same guy as an avatar. Please post the full pic. He may be the only guy I've found here to be very handsome.

Back