hellpup

Forum Resident
This is a slideshow of hot college age jock guys knocked out in their chairs and flat on the floor just from hypnosis. Makes you wonder what you could get a hot guy to do, if you know the hypno trick...hmm:wink2:

Here's some stills. These would all make AWESOME deaders:sm (47):: :sm (9):

video (slide show) link:sm (25)::
http://depositfiles.com/files/e5q9fgaww

:sm (49): sorry bout the first pic, it didn't make the transfer. Guess you'll have to check it out full size in the video instead :wink2:

nobody can hypnotise me....

me: "nobody can hypnotize me":sm (52):

hypnotist: "your eyes are getting heaaavy.":)

me: "bullshit, nobody can hyp..":sad02:

hynotist: "your getting sleepy...sleepy... sleeeeeeepy":)

me: "bullshit...nobody can...nooo booody....can....":sm (19):

What happened with this subject?
Has anyone tranced muscle dudes, for real?
Have any videos to boast about?

Hypnosis gets a dude larger and harder, and Über-horny, more than killing does, and they become recycle-able.
(able to be used over-and-over) :)

The MOST HOT fantasy EVER... Full body control of muscle dudes, at will.

nice does anyone have an actual video of the whole hypnosis session and not just pictures?

So much of hypnosis goes beyond the actual trancing and has to do with the psychology of getting the guy to do what you want without it going against his preset limitations. Much as when I interview a potential subject for sleep, it's a matter of getting them to agree, based on what will in each unique case get them to find what you want to do acceptable.

In the case of hypnosis, for instance, telling a homophobic straight guy to just strip, might have him refuse even when he is under, but if you start by setting the stage with you are very tired, all alone, your airconditioner just broke down and it is so hot. It's OK to loosen your collar, or just go ahead and take off your shirt, you can't believe how you are sweating, why don't you go ahead and get a nice cool shower. That's right, get undressed for the shower, and before you know it you have a handsome hunk in front of you with your friends all watching!

From there you could go to, your girlfriend just came in and is asking to get in the shower with you...she has such a hot body, and more than likely you will be starting to see some wood.

It's all in how you make something that someone does not and would not agree to do acceptable!

I love hypnotism and barefeet in the session. Shoes and socks off hypnotised guys, ha, ha!

Back