What if you found your favorite male celebrity dead?

codymyself

Forum Regular
What if you found your favorite male celebrities dead?

give your top3 celebrities and what will you do if you see them dead or give a story about it.

Here's mine:
1. Henry Cavill: I saw him fully clothed on the floor, I exposed his cock then sucked it and had hard core sex with him.

2. Chace Crawford: I swa him on his boxers and black socks lying on the floor and saw cum on his cock, I sucked and licked it and had hard core sex with him.

3. Kellan Lutz: I saw him lying on my bed I tied him up and had sex with him.

Colton Haynes: Ideally wearing only wool boxer shorts and long black socks. I'd slip off the socks, stuff them in his mouth, and make out with his cold, chiseled face, his crystal eyes staring blankly...

Terry Crews: fuck his ass, his face, use his hand to touche me, use his feet and do so many nasty things and so on

JON LEE OF S CLUB SHAG HIM AND KEEP PART OF HIS BODY FOR MY MEMORIES.

NIALL HORAN CUT HIS HEAD OFF AND KEEP IT.

JUSTIN BIELBER PISS ON HIM

chris hemsworth (thor): fuck him hard and rub of his god like body.
jason momoa (conan/Ronon): bind him up and fuck him like an animal.
orlando bloom (will/legolas): have dirty kinky sex.

Chris Evans : Strip him naked and lick every inch of his body. Massage his massive chest, abs, and biceps. And run my hand through every inch of hair on him. Play with his lifeless cock and jack off on his gorgeous face.

Andrew J. Morley : Take him home with me and bathe him, making sure ever spot on him is wet and soapy, then dry him off. Afterwards take his body into bed and fuck him every chance I get until his body begins to deteriorate.

David A. Gregory : Play with his nips and dick a bit. Make out with his flawless face. Play with his cold feet. Then cook him, starting with his strong pecs and abs, saving the rest for later.

Back