Hello

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
First off, thank you all for your emails, messages and forum replies.

I was very bad last week - exactly as Arrow described it - high fever, cough and profound muscle weakness.

They stuck me with needles, bombarded my hairy chest with x-rays and put electrodoes on my hairy legs.

I found it all very hot, I guess I have a medical fetish too.

I loved those electrodes on my chest and esp on the feet.

My heart is fine, but they found bad bronchitis that wasn't cured in time and is making me ill.

I cough a lot.

:sm (30):

I take vitamins and doctors finally released me and said I wil recover.

I have two punctured veins.

In the hospital, a woman died in the corridor.

She was obese, doctors couldn't do much.

They asked me and three other dudes to lift her and put her on a stretcher.

It was sad, I haven't seen anything like this before. Her husband was right next to her.

She had a stroke.

While she was talking with a lady she suddenly lost consciousness turned pale and fainted.

:sm (41):

All I can say from my experience - one day you are absolutely healthy, strong and biking all day and feeling ontop of the world - next thing you know - confined to a hospital bed, needles in your arm.

That's how life goes, not much we can do about it.

Welcome back!!!

And I hope you will be with us for a long time!!

WELCOME BAACK, PieMan !!

Welcome back PieMan !!

This place wasn't the same without you, I missed you a lot. :sm (41): :(

You make this place RAWK like no other! :sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Stay on your Rx and vitamins, get lots of rest and eat healthy. You have to take care of yourself, as bronchitis that makes you this sick must be treated with caution and respect. :sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):

For certain, we never know when illness or harm, even death, will hunt us down. It can happen to any one of us here at any time, this is the mystery and surendipity of life. :lokum (6)::sm (20)::lokum (6)::sm (20):

What a trip, this deal called life is. So many bumps along the way in it, and no one escapes the joys of life or the sorrows. No one esapes, no matter how sexy and handsome, strong and powerful, virile and agile. We are all gonna die. :facepalm: :totalshock: :sm (41): :(

Most of us try to postpone this untimely and inevitable final end one way or the other. So let's keep on postponing IT, yous guys. :lokum (8): :sm (15):

And PieMan, you be well, man, you are the glue that keeps us guys all a family.:sm (52)::sm (31)::load:

You are our Father, Defender and Arouser. There is only one MeatPie in this entire world, man, and we love you so. :sm (35)::sm (35)::sm (35):

Last edited:
Hi Arrow,

Thank you for your kind reply and that thread you posted broke my heart.

It was first-class.

Only you can make such a thread, you are unique in this universe too.

We will all die nasty deaths - let's not fool ourselves.

Don't be surprised by my symptoms, because when you had swine flu last year you felt really really bad and couldn't post for days.

Any disease is nasty and should be taken seriously.

Awww, PieMan, thnx for saying what you have about me. I just tell it how it is, how I feel inside about my best buddies, as you are.

For sure, I was extremely ill with the swine flu this in June 2009. I had a fever of 104 F, the MDs could do nothing but give me Tamiflu Rx, which took days to kick in.

I just laid in bed, under five wool and quilted blankets, and shook like a leaf in the wind, I was so chilled and cold. And it was 85 F outside, it was HOT, it was June.
:sm (30): :(:sm (41):

For sure, I was so weak I could not even get up and go to the bathroom. I had to crawl along the floor to get there and hang onto the sink to relieve myself in the flusher. :sm (30)::sm (41):

I thought I was going to die, for sure. But I just soldiered on, determined to LIVE and not die, and I kicked the swine flu in the AZZ and here I am now to tell you all about it. :lokum::lokum:

We have to be TOUGH in life, particularly as men. While troubles and afflictions hunt us down, WE can FIGHT BACK, no matter WHAT.
:sm (10)::sm (10):

I don't plan to leave this world whining and whimping. I will go out with a FIGHT, and DEATH is going to have one mighy battle on its hands. :lokum::lokum:

With the strength of my brothers here, I will have even greater support.

UH RAH and OH YAH, yous guys.
:sm (45)::sm (45):

Thnx again, PieMan, for having this place for us. Be well, live long and prosper.
:sm (45)::lokum (8)::sm (15)::dancing:

Last edited:
How is ivsoldier Arrow, any news?

I hope he pulls through.

Hi eagleye, how are you. :sm (42):

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, only pot but twice and that was years ago.

WELCOME BACK SWEETIE!!! :D

i can finally have some relief knowing that you are fineee.! :)

Lovee yaa ad im glad youre back

Thanks kit, it feels great to be home.

Welcome back Meatpie.

Wait a minute...did you check out here they keep the bodies in the hospital?
Is this part of a bigger plan? lol

Good to hear that you are healthy again.

Thank you guys, appreciate your support.

Arrowman and Meatpie,gay brothers?
Man it looks like you're sucking eatch others ball's over the net,get a room,so he can stick his arrow in you're sorry ass pie.

Back