ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
I have received very sad news that our great buddy and dear friend MeatPie (the founder, creator and Forum Administrator of this entire website for you newbies) has been hospitalized within the past twenty-four hours in his country.

MeatPie is seriously ill with a respiratory illness with symptoms of extended fever, profound breathing difficulties and extreme weakness.

He reports that the MDs and medical staff refuse to allow him to leave the hospital, and are keeping him for ongoing tests and care.

MeatPie personally requested and approved this information be published here for all yous guys to know.

Let us all think positive thoughts for MeatPie, and from all our collective good will and energy, the result will be a rapid recovery for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very sad news...thanks for letting us know Arrow...
Meatpie, get better and back here as soon as you're feeling well enough bro.
And while you're there, sneak on down to the morgue and gettcha some!

Thinking about you...

xoxox ~ CJ

get well

i wish you all the very best...
and a rapid recovery

he is feeling better already after knowing about all of this.

He will be in hospital, but he suspects he wil be out in a week or so, to come back to us.

I will take care of the site, so if there is any problem, let me know!

WE LOVE YA MEATPIE, GET WELL SOON M8!

You're young and strong and I know you won't be sick for long. My personal recommendation to everyone is see in your mind, Meatpie 100% healthy and strong, anytime a thought of him crosses your mind. That's what I'm gonna do.

See ya soon MP, you deserve the rest though. Take care o yerself!!
:sm (25)::sm (45)::sm (44)::sm (11):

Meatie,
Don't be too much in a rush to appear on this site. You are more important to us while you're still breathing. Do whatever the doctors tell you to. Fight. We love you.

MeatPie to a Speedy recovery, and Get well for us... so you can come back be our fearless leader, and hope they find out whats going on quickly. I will be thinking about you..

I'm so sorry to hear it. I hope you have a quick recovery Meatpie. You're best staying there tlll the doctors know everything's fine. You're in good hands. See you here soon.

Get well soon........ the Grim Reaper has many years to wait before calling you!

Get well soon sir

Despite liking to see dead guys pics I don't want MeatPie to be one of them :(
He was the first person I know on the net the first time I recognized that dead guys are hot and that there are others outthere like me.

Without his daring ground breaking push, I would have been left in the dark wondering if there is something seriously wrong with me.

Get well soon sir, and come back to play more days.

Back