hellpup

Forum Resident
these are stills from a video I watched, with a scenerio i think is super horndog hot!:sm (31):
young, athletic dude, drugged, unconscious, becomes someone's sex toy. Not as intense as snuff or necro theme, but let's face it, passed out guys are the closest most of us will ever come to having a real prime deader that we can reach out and touch.
I've seen a lot of passed out college guys, and been one myself but I've never got the chance to do anything but take a few pics:sm (9): and watch with frustration as the most anyone thinks to do with these passed out studs is write on em.:sm (41):
My fantasies run in a different direction than theirs:sm (62)::load:
lol

stills:sm (9):

pup givez itup

Hell yeah I'be waiting on ya both...hard as a rock ~:load:

If you're already hard n waiting, I'll give you dibs on him. Fresh kill always goes to the big dawg first. Pup getz to finish him up. :sm (62)::load::sm (52):

I love it, the men in the video is very cute.
thank you.
load.gif

passed out dudes are awesome

Passed out guys are for sure as "approachable" as this. Aint' it great?!

you got that right LukeMoran, it's the only time we can act on some of our fantasies. Even better than real dead guys because passed out guys are always fresh, and when they wake up, they leave on their own :)

been a member of this site a few times. I wait for alot of new vids the get a monthly memership. This guy gets used a few times. Most are play, but a some are obviously not. it will keep you up at nights. I am about due for another month ad will post some here.

HELLO MY NAME IS CHRIS I AM WILLING TO PAY GUYS THAT HAVE REAL VIDS OF DRUGGED STRAIGHT GUYS DRINKS OR CHLOROFORMED OR THEM PASSED OUT DRUNK IF SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT davidcloud87@gmail.com THANKS SERIOUS NO GAMES WILLING TO PAY REAL GOOD MONEY ALSO IF YOU HAVE KIK MESSENGER MESSAGE ME ON THERE AT CHRISJET1987

HELLO MY NAME IS CHRIS I AM WILLING TO PAY GUYS THAT HAVE REAL VIDS OF DRUGGED STRAIGHT GUYS DRINKS OR CHLOROFORMED OR THEM PASSED OUT DRUNK IF SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT davidcloud87@gmail.com THANKS SERIOUS NO GAMES WILLING TO PAY REAL GOOD MONEY ALSO IF YOU HAVE KIK MESSENGER MESSAGE ME ON THERE AT CHRISJET1987

Back