Jock hog tied, would make the perfect deader

hellpup

Forum Resident
This guy's feet are amazing! This is just me being a horn dog in the presence of hot man feet, but what I imagine doing to this guy is celophaning his head, parking my pup bone between his feet and wait for the spasms to start. Owoooooo!!!!:sm (31)::load::load::load:
Guy in this set is Antonin:

Last edited:
awesome set

I love this guy's feet, they got a lot of hot ped models from that site. I want this guy to be my personal deader! After school or work, I go home and he's there waiting for me. :sm (62)::load::sm (31):

HOT tied guy Tommy. Whole set is here, just click first pic

I tried posting all the pics, about 30, individually, but I keep getting logged off CDG if I'm idle for more than a minute so I'm gonna try posting the first BBC link and see if all the pics show up. Here goes!:sm (31)::load:

I just got his pics. If anyone has the video of him, I hope they post it. I'd like seeing him in action, but even hotter than the video with these pics would be a video of him unconscious and some demented necro hound having some fun with him...(holds up and, wags tail) ;)

Super hot series of pics! Entire short story or movie will be made in many minds from these! THANKS FOR SHARING!

happy to do it! just following frangel's lead. we both had a membership on that site. I don't anymore but i didn't leave without some pics ;)

This guy's feet are amazing! This is just me being a horn dog in the presence of hot man feet, but what I imagine doing to this guy is celophaning his head, parking my pup bone between his feet and wait for the spasms to start. Owoooooo!!!!

oh man thats hot, im all hard imagining a choke chain around that neck though.

What potential we have here. A hot, hog tied man just wait to be bagged. A clear bag at that, tapped neatly to seal out the air that spoils the scene. Why do it fast when slow can realy get you going.

A guy tied down tight to a chair calls out for a slow electrocution. A metal bracelet on each wrist, a metal chain snugly around the ankles. A few wires and an AC variable transformer so the voltage can be adjusted. Oh, what fun! A high voltage DC power supply could practically make him dance, even after he parts from this world. Does anyone make a sex doll that can do that? Is smoking bad for your health? In his case, yes and without the long suffering. Might smell a bit though.

WHOAHHHH!! Thanks frangel, I am hard as rock!

Amazing sweet feet!!!

I just got his pics. If anyone has the video of him, I hope they post it. I'd like seeing him in action, but even hotter than the video with these pics would be a video of him unconscious and some demented necro hound having some fun with him...(holds up and, wags tail) ;)

totally agree would love to see this

Back