You make the choice

Tendlade

Forum Newcomer
Tell me what you would decide ?
Would you kill him ? If yes, in which way ? Unleash your imagination and decribe the killing scene.:sm (31):
Or would you feel pity:sm (41): ?

Tell me !

video : http://www.4shared.com/file/236541016/fac57e2d/youdecide.html

Optional Extra question for the ones more viscious : I would like to keep as a trophee his upper layer white tee-shirt. If you kill him, find a way not to make holes in this one but only in the second tee (without undressing the boy of course !) ?

My Way

His eyes wide. so wide you could see the whites. Drops of sweat tinkling down his forehead. His fear binding his tongue. His body quivering like he was living his worst nightmare.”It was all her idea man, she asked if I would dance for her as some kind of project, I swear.” his voice as shaky as his body.” The name is Jake right? Listen, I know bullshit when I hear it. Just admit it, ever since you saw her, you wanted her. You wanted her smooth skin and tight ass all for your self.” Jake stared me in the eyes.” yes ever since you moved here last month, I've been wanting to pound that ass into her bed.” he said fearfully. “Show a pair man, don't be scared to admit it. I funked her as much as you eat dirt skateboarding. You have great taste in women; the only problem is that had to pick mine.” turning to the bag I had on the counter, I pulled out a wet clothe. Jake pushed himself back towards the wall. “What the hell is that for?” “its for my amusement.” I say smiling as I walk towards him. My hand hovering towards his mouth. His chest compresses as he prepares to scream. I thrust my hand over his mouth. His muffled screams excites me. The thrusting of his torso into the air sends my pulse soaring. His beautiful eyes pleading for mercy only makes me to hold tighter. Slowly, his muscles relax, his cries for help soften, his eyes roll into his head. I slowly uncover his mouth.

I put my bar hand on his right cheek,moving his face side to side. I pull myself away and grab his feet, dragging him though my house towards the garage. I drop his leg with a thud and slide my arms under his armpits. Lifting his body was harder then I thought but I managed. My hands gripping his sweat soaked shirt. I lay him on the hood of my car as I pull the keys from my pocket. I walk over and pop open the trunk. Locking my arms around his body I drag him over and lay him chest down in the trunk. I close the trunk and open the garage door. Backing out of the drive way I drive to the closest motel. Getting a room in the back and backing the car to the door, I open the trunk and pull his body into the room. I get his body up on the bed and walk back to the car to get my bag out of the car. I open it and grab the injection device and wrapping it around his arm. I unwrap his hands pull off his jacket. I run my hand over his shirt. His sweat sticks to my hands. I smell my hand. The aroma of sweat and cologne energizes my sense. Rolling him over onto his back, my hands slide up under his shirt. My hands glide over his smooth skin. His sweat tingling my fingertips. His skin, tanned by skating shirtless all day, calls to me. Unable to resist, I lower my head and open my mouth. My tongue descends onto his skin and absorbs the sweat and cologne cocktail. It was as if I had never tasted anything before. My hands grips his shoulders in a attempt to hold myself up. My tongue glides over his bellybutton. Sensing the pool of eternal pleasure, I suck the sweat from his bellybutton let it flow over my tongue. My body shivers in anticipation for more. My tongue flowing up his chest. Getting a feel of his chest. My hands melt down his shoulders and onto his side. His ribs form rolling hills under his skin. My tongue enjoyed its share of fun. I look st his face. His lips look as juicy as a red cherry. They hypnotize me, beckoning me to partake of their goodness. As my head lowers towards his, a moan escapes his mouth and his legs start to bend.

A moment of hate feels my mind having be denied my prize, but only for now. Jake's eyes open a slit.”Where the hell am I” he says as he snaps out of the daze. He wipes the sweat from his forehead but the foreign object below his hand startles him.”what the hell is this” as he panics to get it off.” I would do that if I were you, one press of the remote in my hand and it fill your bloodstream with a very painful poison.” his Body freezes.” what do you want” he says. I just want you to dance for me like you did for my wife , that's all.” he looks at me frozen in confusion. I point the remote at him. He starts dancing. His hands slide up his chest, exposing my eyes to his magnificent skin. Moving down, his hands push down the band of his boxers, exposing his pubic hair. After a half hour of sensual art, he leans against the wall exhausted. “ there, I did what you asked. Just let me leave here and ill never speak to your wife again and I won't tell a soul.” his shirts sticking to skin like a third skin, fitting every groove of his body. His chest gasping for air. Staring into his pleading eyes as if in a staring contest.” I know you won't.” my thumb presses down the button. His arm twitches as the needle pierces the skin and the formula flows into the bloodstream. Jack's face went blank as reality hit him. He lose the strength to hold his body up and slip down the wall, leaving a streak of sweat in his path. His head fell in between his legs as he lost his composure and cried. What must have seemed as an eternity of hopeless waiting lasted a few minutes. Upon realizing he was still living and painless, he lifted his head to look at me.” I thought you said it would be painful?” “ I lied. It wasn't poison that was injected into you. Its a drug I made at my work. It causes hormones to rise to dangerous levels. At the first feeling of pleasure, you will lose control.” his face was twisted in confuse when I put my hand on his chest and kissed him. For a split second, his body tensed in rejection but then the drug took affect. His hands grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled it over the top of my head. He lifted his arms in the air and I pulled off his shirts and ran my hands over his armpits. He pushed himself off the wall. We spun around and I let go and he fell onto the bed. I unbutton his pants pull them and his boxers off. His cock stood erect against his belly. My hands grab his ass and squeeze. His head falls back and stares at the roof. My mouth engulfs his cock and starts sucking. His moans of pleasure heighten as I suck harder and harder. His cock tingles as the cum is about to erupt. I pull my mouth away and point it towards his chest. Cum erupts and covers his belly and chest. I pull myself up his body so I'm on my kneels and my cock is thrusting into his stomach. My hands inch slowly up his neck then to his temples. He looks into my eyes. His eyes are full of passion and peace. I lower my head and kiss him our tongues entwine as if they wish never to separate. I pull mine away his reaches out for one last embrace. Now was the moment. My hands gripped his chin and the side of his head. The snap echoed though out the room.

his hands collapsed onto the bed. His legs flopped down. His eyes empty of all life. Mouth open as if to speak his last words. After a few seconds passed, I pull his arms above his head. His armpits exposed to my eyes. I stand up on my knees and place my palms on his stomach. Slowly my glide along his belly and chest, mixing his sweat and cum together. After his body is covered in the perfect elixir, my tongue then cleans every inch of it. The armpits were the best. The small hairs tickled my tongue. I pull his cellphone out and use it to take pictures of his body from every angle. Afterward, I drag his body across the floor and and into the bathroom. Lifting it into the tub, I get out the soap there and leather his body then wash it off. I get a towel and dry him off. I go and grab his clothes and redress him. Just as I was about to put on his sweat moistened t-shirt, I paused. All hunters keep prizes of the hunts. The smell of his sweat and cologne entered my nose and begged my to keep it. Tossing it on the bed, I finished dressing him. Loaded him into my trunk again and drove him to the nearby bridge. Propping him on the bridge's railing I looked one last time into his beautiful eyes. They were perfect. His whole body was. It was art. I leaned him against my body and lifted him up and back to the car. Art is not meant to be lost in time, it is meant to be immortalized. That was his calling in life, To preserve art. I will fulfill that calling no matter what. Nothing will stop me. I would go home and deal with my traitor wife, place Jake in the meat freezer and study the form of preserving human bodies. My work will be legendary

Back