Top TEN movie quotes of all time

The best quotes are from the Godfather and Taxi Driver - my two top favourite movies.

I've watched Taxi Driver more than five times and I am probably gonna watch it again.

"You talking to me" from Taxi Driver and "I am gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" are the two best movie quotes of all time.

Interesting thread Lar, thanks for posting. :lokum (8):

Hey Pie ...

Glad you like these quotes, Pie ! All selected by movie lovers as the best ten quotes !

"The Godfather Trilogy" is one of my favorites...Marlon Brando really RAWKS as "The Godfather." They are a masterpiece, yet they make the Corleone Family look like the good guys when they aren't ALL that good !!

"Gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJ5rxG-DNk

Still lotsa roMANce n' mystery in 'em !! I think everyone needs a Godfather fromtime to time, when the goin' gets rough, go see your Godfather ! :dancing:
HEY HEY HEY .... this theme from the Godfather RAWKS, love IT, never can get enough of it !!

"The Godfather Walta" .. sooo chilling, haunting, mysterious, dark and POWERFUL ... :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxqDk7WhAU

HEY Pie or anys of yous guys .... have you ever known a real Godfather ?? I have, and he IS THE REAL DEAL (we got a few of 'em here in Chicagoland, they ARE here n' they DO still make offers that you don't wanna refuse !!) :sm (22)::sm (22):

Last edited:
The Godfather is a masterpiece and one of the greatest achievements in cinema.

These new movies with high-tech special effects are lame and boring compared to the Godfather and Taxi Driver.

Taxi Driver is the best movie of all time IMO, the Godfather is also great but Taxi Driver is absolutely intense.

Ahhh Pie...

You are indeed a movie maven!! How hawt is this? It ra-RAWKS, oh yaah,
yous BETTCHAS it does !
:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Now we slightly agree here...I think "The Godfather Trilogy" is one of the top
motion picture masterpieces of all times, though I do love "Taxi Driver" as well.

For certain, with all the high tech glitz, few motion pictures have the reality and grittiness that we had in the past with "The Godfather Trilogy and the "Taxi Driver."

There is a new motion picture that opened here in the USA several days ago,
about three tough NYC cops...called "Brooklyn's Finest." It is as CLOSE a movie
I have seen to "The Godfather" and "Taxi Driver" in many years.

Here is "Brooklyn's Finest" official website...I hope it will soon be released
world-wide !

http://www.brooklynsfinestthemovie.com/

:sm (15)::sm (15):

:sm (25)::sm (25)::sm (25):

Thanks Lar, I watched the trailer for that movie you suggested.

Unfortunately those ugly niggers make me puke.

How you live with them in the US is beyond my comprehension.

Still I will watch it when it is released on the internet.

Also from Taxi Driver "...Hey! I'm walkin' here." But I agree with arrow AND Meatpie and I would call it a tie. I do so love "Make him an offer he can't refuse." Tough call. Maybe what we have here is a "...Failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke.:sm (63):

Back