Nazi Christian dude...

Shadow the Hedgehog

Forum Newcomer
This is a Nazi Christian dude that one of my friends knows. He's an uber-homophobe, so let's wank to him to freak him out! OH when he finds out a bunch of necros are fapping to him...

l_86f487d127024480ba5603be39d4f5da.jpg

dude you are crazy if you think we jack off to skinny trash dudes with ugly pants, we can't even see his face.

Post him stark naked and on a slab and we will jerk.

image must be high-resolution.

Post or GTFO

dude you are crazy if you think we jack off to skinny trash dudes with ugly pants, we can't even see his face.

Post or GTFO

what's up? you and other members have posted lots of pics showing alive dudes, even skinny ones.:sm (20): bet he's cute.:sm (14):

Post or GTFO

Damn that's harsh... you treat all new members like this??? Btw, I wouldn't generalize... YOU may not jerk off to him, but I happen to like both young skinny guys and dead guys...

That and you can always use your imagination...

For instance, how do you know there isn't a masked man behind the tiles in the shower, waiting till right after he takes his picture to come out and strangle this boy? He falls to his knees, trembling. He flails his arms, frantically, reaching for something, anything to grab on to, to keep hold of. His vision starts going blank, his ears heavy. His young body starts convulsing, his tight stomach expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting, over and over... and then slower... and slower. It's dark now. This young homophobe is dead -- just a limp, lifeless young slab of meat. The masked man slowly pulls off this boy's ugly sleep pants :p... He's not wearing anything else underneath. His naked body is left sprawled out on the cold tile for his parents to find when they return home that night.

haha is that a bored smiley???

It is kind of boring, I admit... I was just thrown off by your GTFO comment to a new user who posted his first picture... most of the time you guys complain about nobody posting, and then this guy tries and gets flamed to hell... notice he hasn't returned.

As if I care. Btw who the fuck are you, we have a section for newbies, why not start there?

Or you are Maximicus from SNUFFX?

Post pics man, I want new pictures of dead guys.

Then we can talk.

Necros are unpredictable and we are all bipolar.

If you follow our discussion you will know what I mean.

So are you Maximicus?

I bet you are, I know your style already sick phuck!

ok... i think this is getting out of our hands guys....

luv' ya' anyway!

Back