Goodnight Sweet Prince

I got that Deadguys video. That scene is close to the beginning of the movie where that bald guy is telling his roomate, who just woke up from a nightmare that he killed a guy, that killing is hot, and he did it before. That scene is his first kill.
Leave it to CJ to post the hottest clip of a hot necro/snuff video :)

Hope Meatpie don't take this the wrong way, but that bald guy is a DEAD RINGER for Meatpie. Hey, I mean it as a compliment so it's all good :)

strangle scene from "Model Kill"

This is my favorite victim from that movie. The last image is the hottest. barefeet, and bare nut :sm (8):

Attachments

• model kill 1.jpg
    model kill 1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 101
  • model kill 2.jpg
    model kill 2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 142
  • model kill 3.jpg
    model kill 3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 255
  • model kill 4.jpg
    model kill 4.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 257
That's my favorite from Modelkill too Hellpup. From the other movie, my favorite scene was the ending when the hottest guy gets killed. I think the actors name is James Angelo. He's gorgeous.

That's my favorite from Modelkill too Hellpup. From the other movie, my favorite scene was the ending when the hottest guy gets killed. I think the actors name is James Angelo. He's gorgeous.

do you mean when the killer whose been stalking all that hot guy meat gets killed himself? He's pretending to be a detective in the movie? The frat guys are buff too, especially the one that was strangled in bed. NICE!:sm (31):

Thanks Hellpup, I think we have similar taste. :sm (26):
I'm trying to find my clip of that scene to post here, it's so hot. I had it on youtube and it got deleted along with all my other clips.

Thanks Hellpup, I think we have similar taste. :sm (26):
I'm trying to find my clip of that scene to post here, it's so hot. I had it on youtube and it got deleted along with all my other clips.

Your clips got deleted? That sucks. Doesn't Youtube got better things to do:lokum (6)::sm (20):

Apparently not. I'm posting more PG stuff on my new account so hopefully it won't happen again.

Youtube format has changed. You can't download videos from there anymore. UNLESS you see the "open in another window" option. You can still download from there.

Back