big THANK YOU to Meatpie, the staff and all of you too!

hellpup

Forum Resident
CDG 1 - hackers - 0

hellpup 1 - hackers - 0 AGAIN

Do these subs ever get tired of losing? They spend hours and hours trying to hack this site which means they have no jobs, no relationships and no LIFE. And they fail anyway.

Thanks to Meatpie and his awesome crew, I got back here, and I appreciate the family we all are, I appreciate the support and encouragement from my friends here too!

CDG forever!!!:sm (63)::sm (63)::sm (31)::sm (52):

Welcome back, great first post. :sm (42):

Unfortunately those hackers after failing with our site took down theYNC today, they put a message on their site "you deserve jail" and exposed their entire database.

The site has been down for more than 12 hours now.

It is absolutely vital that everyone keeps their passwords complicated, doesn't use the same pass and also scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.

One way to steal passwords is to break into a person's computer with a malicious program aka pc virus.

Excellent advice Meatpie, I'm gonna continually change my password, completely random. I wont even be able to remember it without writing it down lol

Welcome back!

hey Hey HEY .....

The PUP is ba-BACK !!!!

OWOOOOOOOOO!

:sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (8)::sm (32)::hi3:

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

With cool dawgs like you Arrowman, no way I would stay away!! We're all one big happy deader-loving clan owoooooo!!! :)

Welcome back Hellpup!!

Hope we can see some great postings from you again!!!

I'll do my best to keep up with you pro posters, Entilzha :)

It is absolutely vital that everyone keeps their passwords complicated, doesn't use the same pass and also scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.

I guess you learned that lesson the hard way huh Meaty?

I saw you logged in when the stuff was happening here and posting on threads saying what a loser you are etc.. I am assuming that wasn't you, but rather the "hackers" logged in as you!

"hackers" logged in as you!

It is actually one hacker from Germany, same one that fucked up theYNC last week.

My guess is that they have a script that helps them steal people's passwords.

I don't use the same password for the forum and the server otherwise they could have completely ruined the site by deleting our database and our backups.

We are relatively unscathed compared to the damage that this hacker caused to other gore websites.

Back