BlackWorld

Nicest sicko around
In this thread I will post & share with you guys pics of Asian guys just how & where you like them to be: in bed, in bath ,in the army, in undies, in wrestling singlets, in their birthday suit (aka naked:load::load::load:).

I know my collection is rather small, there maybe a lot of stuff you have seen here & there so please help me, contribute with your own stuff, let me know how a steaming HOT Asian guy looks in your own view. And above all, I want to get to know all those Asian single fan boy in this forum :sm (63):

I am so excited, I don't wanna waste any second typing so here I go

All comments are welcome, but more & more contribution is the first thing I need. ^^ U hope you really enjoy these foto as much as I did

some of those guys are gorgeous - and Asian guys seem to have really good taste in underwear as well as really good bodies. Thanks, and keep posting!

My partner is Filipino (35 years younger than me) so we have visited HK, Singapore, and Malaysia together. Love the eye candy.

More Asian guys:
hot8.jpg

hot7.jpg

hot5.jpg

hot4.jpg

hot3.jpg

hott2.jpg

Im Asian - chinese to be exact - anyone wanna use me as their unwilling victim? :)

Back