Votes: 32 16.2%
  • so-so

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Ugly !

Votes: 16 8.1%

• Total voters
I

Ithilda

do you think Asian boy is ugly ? THINK AGAIN ! .

MARIO MAURER

mario-maurer-24-2.jpg

sexy-mario-maurer8.jpg

Mario+Maurer5.jpg

mario-maurer5.jpg

73L1eed5.jpg

rahtree.jpg

buppha3_poster02.jpg

may I join in the secret room meatpie? :wink2:

If you were already in, he'd kick you out becauseof this...

There are requirements for membership and we have made them clear. Plus, the Secret Room was opened for a few hours on Wednesday you can just sti back relax and wait for another hack attack.

:lokum (4):

Look at this Italian actor, Raul Bova how can you compare him with this pancake Chineese Japanese or whatever.

EUROPEAN GUYS ARE THE HOTTEST

M+-+Raul+Bova.jpg

So you literately opened the secret room last wednesday??? OMG, I had no fucking idea. How could you go do that without telling a word?

BTW I'm sorry about bringing this up. Too much words won't do us just... blah blah blah, so tired of them. I should make a thread featuring just Asian guys for those who like Asians & those who don't like can just pretend they don't see any "Asian" stuff just like we don't have any "dead girls" stuff on this forum.

So everyone should feel happy, right? ^^

I have to say IthiLda's guys are hotter. I love those smooth cute asian looks. Of course european guys can be just as cute - but I do like them smooth, so |Meatpie the guys that drive you wild are never going to do it for me - and vice versa.

So you literately opened the secret room last wednesday??? OMG, I had no fucking idea. How could you go do that without telling a word?

BTW I'm sorry about bringing this up. Too much words won't do us just... blah blah blah, so tired of them. I should make a thread featuring just Asian guys for those who like Asians & those who don't like can just pretend they don't see any "Asian" stuff just like we don't have any "dead girls" stuff on this forum.

So everyone should feel happy, right? ^^

Making everyone happy is a difficult task, whatever we post people are never satisfied.

It is just human nature. I have nothing against Asians and I promise if you start your own seperate thread for asians only I won't ruin your experience by posting my opinion, I've made my view clear anyway.

The Secret Room was open for several hours after a hack attack yes.

Meatpie, I love Raul Bova! Do you know if he dies in any of his movies? I desperately want to see him as a corpse.
That Japanese boy is very pretty. He's so babyfaced. I voted cute but not hot.

Meatpie, I love Raul Bova! Do you know if he dies in any of his movies? I desperately want to see him as a corpse.
That Japanese boy is very pretty. He's so babyfaced. I voted cute but not hot.

He gets killed in a italian crime drama from 1980s. I was a kid then and watched him and he was just amazing.

They aired the series in my country and it was a total hit, my mon was in love with him. The movie focused on Italian mafiosi.

He was a policeman in that series.

Unfortuantely I can't find any downloads that was a long time ago.

I will do my best to search and shre what I find.

still ugly to me, sorry...

How can you compare this flat hairless panckaes with stud ???

jamesfrancoforvoguehommesinternationalfw07088.jpg

:sm (20):

I don't know. THe Asian guy is cute enough to play with if he played dead.

Come on man, give us a break! My friends & I here think Asians are cute (hot, yum yum, fuckable...) & that's all the point we want to make, out loud. No bullshit about who's hotter because I know once started the argument will never come to an end. I thought you knew better.:(

Btw I envy you, seriously. It must feel awesome if you can go edit your post without leaving the note, even those hackers can't do that :sarcasticclap:

My friends & I here think Asians are cute (hot, yum yum, fuckable...) & that's all the point we want to make, out loud. No bullshit about who's hotter because I know once started the argument will never come to an end.

If you live in Vietnam and not in the Western World it is only natural that you will like pancakes of your own kind.

I thought you knew better.:(

I know a lot better and I have fucked many guys and I am not a virgin like you.

I have fucked them drunk, I've played dead with them sucked their feet.

I've fucked tall, fat, hairy cut uncut - all kinds so I know a lot more about male physique than you.

Why are you guys not hairy???? You are like women and flat in the faces.

Btw I envy you, seriously. It must feel awesome if you can go edit your post without leaving the note, even those hackers can't do that :sarcasticclap:

Seriously if a hacker breaks into the admin panel he or she will be able to edit threads without leaving a edit note.

Did someone edit your post? I usually don't touch what people submit unless it is spam or trolling.

If you have noticed changes in your posts that you didn't make please pm me and I will investigate.

Why are you guys not hairy???? You are like women and flat in the faces.
Never in my life have I thought a stud with bunches of hair on every inch of his body, including anus is a sexy stud. If you really think more hair is sexier you should fall in love with a werewolf. People shave & wax to keep their body with a reasonable amount of hair & in another hand, to make them look sexier, and that's a fact.

Seriously if a hacker breaks into the admin panel he or she will be able to edit threads without leaving a edit note.

Did someone edit your post? I usually don't touch what people submit unless it is spam or trolling.

If you have noticed changes in your posts that you didn't make please pm me and I will investigate.

I noticed changes in your post, Meatpie.

james franco i love you ... *.*

PS: asians are still ugly to me.. sorry...

How stupid! This question sounds like that some homophobia says fags are gross. What's the difference?

I'm with you, BlackWorld. I find asian men to be quite beautiful. The poll results speak for themselves. : )

Back