blackdahlia

Forum Regular
Before you can say anything, today, ah blood baths, this is what i get from knife play, because I think blood for the blood is so much fun. I loved just seeing the blood run down my skin. Also, you know for a fact, I've never used to be so ferocious so monstrous like am now. Hehe. Anyways, the reasons I couldn't stop grinning was, because how flawless the scarlet was. It sliding across my fingers is like the finest of velvet. It's music to my ear. Oh, beautiful perfection! -smirks- One of the reasons I grin, because I grin at this entire forum, that it's wonderful, and I'm happily enough to share my experiences with you all. =) Also, some of the threads on here, are a major turn on for me. Simply normal for me. Hehehe. :sm (62): Also, I'm not sure if I should post the rest, because my grinning of blood goes further down, and I know you all don't want to see a nude body of a female, i.e. me or any other corpse of a dead chick sometimes. Because you want the, Dead Cute Guys. My point extactly, and I'm happy. So eh! -shrugs- Anyways, the rest of it is in my album. So enjoy.

Last edited:
Did you really cut yourself? How?

Because hackers were such peons. :sm (41): I will state this again, in case people jump to conclusions. I'm a necrophiliac, not a self mutilator. Period!

Because hackers were such peons. :sm (41): I will state this again, in case people jump to conclusions. The blood packaging is from the hospital, from my friend whom is a nurse. The blood packaging, well said again, I have to pay per bag. Though it's not free, I must be careful as always not to get toxicated blood, I have always made sure to be safe. I don't have a favorite blood type. Blood type really doesn't matter for taste actually. It's really all about personality, and what the person eats, in my experience anyway, not as if I am the countess, Elizabeth Báthory. I'm not too fond of vampires, even here, in Romania, the vampirism is much alive, today. I'm not a vampire, but I do love blood, another odd many of fetishes I have. As I will say before, and once again, not to scare people on CDG, self mutilation is not a joke. Knife play is not a joke. I'm a necrophiliac, not a self mutilator. Period!

Back