boy bled out in the bath :)

H

hellpup

My first photshop dude. I'm planning to get better. Story with this guy is he left his motel room door open, I saw a guy in a black coat out side, looking around, then sneak inside. I knew something was up, and I saw the college guy check in earlier... he was hot. :sm (31):

Few minutes later, the stranger leaves, whiping his gloved hands... looks like blood on em... he leaves, and soon as the coast is clear, I look inside. through the half open door of the bathroom, I see a leg and foot hanging out over the edge of the tub.

I say "hey dude, your door was left open, do you want me to close it for you?" No answer, but I think I hear a slight sound like someone gurgling or chokin on something... kinda like you do when you get a mouth injury and swallow your own blood. I dont wait another second, bust through the door!

:sm (34)::sm (9):

Attachments

• 0killed in bath.jpg
    0killed in bath.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 552
Killer posed this guy before he left. Dead hand on a hard dick. Nice touch!

Thanks bro, glad you liked it. My first try at installing Yahoo didnt work, I'll try again. Hope get to join you guys in your next chat!

we missed you bro-pup....there will be plenty of others, keep up the cool artwork and stories

love em!

Oooo. Nicely well done. I want to see some heads floating that tub...

Oh come on, hellpup. Don't make me beg. Gaha! I'm too stubborn to beg, I'm a top, even though I can a switch. Heck, I'm a sadist, so I enjoy this even more. Also, I hope you get yahoo on your system.

I'm gonna try to get Yahoo, I don't want to miss your next chat! Yahoo messenger crashed my windows so I'll figure it out. In the meantime, I'll make another photoshop for ya, plenty of blood :)

Well, that plain is just a failed attempt of suicide for Yahoo messenger crashing your windows. Hellpup, your collections of the dead make me frisky so you can keep on doing it. The more you do, the more I be purring. Yes. Haha, I say that bluntly with a smile.

Back