brand new video, hottest passed out dude yet!

H

hellpup

This beefy guy really takes some abuse - if you call this abuse. To a str8 guy, it is, but this jock is out cold, so he dont even know lol:sm (52):

The opening of the clip sets it up so here's what it says:

"John is a 24 yo student who also does amateur body building. He's got a very chunky, muscular body but has an overconfident, arrogant attitude. I couldn't resist teaching him a lesson for being cocky with me earlier in the day. When he was staying over in the bed-sit, I spiked his coffee just before he went to bed. It was a strong sleeping drug that makes you unconscious for anything up to 2 hours..."

4 squirter! :load::load::load::load::sm (31):

:sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15):

http://depositfiles.com/files/lwme5ycnk

This beefy guy really takes some abuse - if you call this abuse. To a str8 guy, it is, but this jock is out cold, so he dont even know lol:sm (52):

"John is a 24 yo student who also does amateur body building. He's got a very chunky, muscular body but has an overconfident, arrogant attitude. I couldn't resist teaching him a lesson for being cocky with me earlier in the day. When he was staying over in the bed-sit, I spiked his coffee just before he went to bed. It was a strong sleeping drug that makes you unconscious for anything up to 2 hours..."

Can't find it :( Can you upload it again?

Working on it! Hopefully soon. I have to verify the copyright laws of the website the video came from.

Hellpup, what's happened to you? - you've turned ito a guest!

Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights. ?

i think it's not working..

I posted video clips from Thrillermakers which I had to remove because of copyright. The video in this thread is a video from another site I was a member of. It's ok to dowload as a member but I am investigating if it's ok to repost those kind of clips. I've seen videos from that site already posted on other sites, so I'm thinking it's ok to do it. I'll announce them if they get put back up. Check out the site Boyspycam. Lotta good passed out guy videos on there if you like that kind of thing. I do!!!

Back