Do girls really like sweet guys or am I hopeless?

addymark

Forum Newcomer
Recently, I have noticed that I hopelessly fall in love. I can never tell when or if a girl likes me. This is really hard.I found a girl who is very sweet to me. She tells me that I am the sweetest guy she has ever met and that she loves me. She also has a boyfriend. She talks to him about me and things like that.I really do think I like her.What do you think I should do?

Maybe you have fallen in love with her.

Sweet guys are usually misunderstood. Homosexual tendencies are natural, but that doesn't mean they are totally not heterosexual. When some people have staunch principles in moral and ethics, generally nice, they are considered as disabled which causes them to question their sexuality. Nice people are lovely. Too much rude, obnoxious people out there and a nice guy like you addymark makes the world feel much safer.:):wink2:

Recently, I have noticed that I hopelessly fall in love.

How old are you? Most teenagers believe in love and fall quickly.

I can never tell when or if a girl likes me.

They usually make it obvious, use your brain power. Women are pathetic, telling when a man likes another man is more difficult.

I found a girl who is very sweet to me. She tells me that I am the sweetest guy she has ever met and that she loves me. She also has a boyfriend. She talks to him about me and things like that.I really do think I like her.What do you think I should do?

Now that is pathetic and sad for all the people involed.

What is this slut thinking?

I think you should fuck her hard, maybe that will leave her satisfied and she will stop playing these stupid games.

You sound like a 13 year-old. :sm (41):

Gotta agree, with Meatpie, on here. Sorry. Life is like a son of a batch of cookies, you can never eat enough to get a belly ache. I loathe cookies... Anyways, good luck, and don't milksop over it.

i agree

wrong place to ask buddy, get
a life....
is this site called,
cute living girls? learn how to fucking read!!!!

Back