H

hellpup

Mega hot concept from Thrillermakers. This is the second of two videos featuring a disturbed strangler who kills his best friend when they are both in high school. A few years later, he's in college now and repeats the kill with a hot jock college friend.

Awesome strangle scene, death stare, drool, this one got it all. Best of all, the killer yanks off the victims shoes and socks before he finishes him off. Struggling guy kicking with bare feet, could only be hotter if he lost his shorts too and popped wood.

Maybe in the next video:wink2:

This one gets 3 squirt rating:load::load::load:

http://depositfiles.com/files/k7t4rhf3l

Cool avatar, frangel. I feel just like that dog does, every time I watch this video :)

Mega hot concept from Thrillermakers. This is the second of two videos featuring a disturbed strangler who kills his best friend when they are both in high school. A few years later, he's in college now and repeats the kill with a hot jock college friend.

Awesome strangle scene, death stare, drool, this one got it all. Best of all, the killer yanks off the victims shoes and socks before he finishes him off. Struggling guy kicking with bare feet, could only be hotter if he lost his shorts too and popped wood.

Maybe in the next video:wink2:

This one gets 3 squirt rating:load::load::load:

http://depositfiles.com/files/k7t4rhf3l

Taken Down. REPOST please.

Hey roadkill, ditto for this clip. Like the other one you tried to access, this one had to be removed because the filmaker didnt want it distributed on this site. It's an awesome video tho, and they might still have it available on Youtube or their site Thrillermakers.com. These clips were on here for a while before they contacted us and asked us to remove them. Sorry bout that.

Name of the video is "No More Talk". I don't know if it's still available, Thrillermakers might have yanked it already.

anyone know where i can view this video...would love to see it...i'm so bummed that i found this site so late...it seems like i missed a lot of awesome stuff

Can someone post this again please? I missed it... the link is not working.

Someone said they had seen it on youtube but there is no link to it - and it has been taken down at the link given.

Back