Why so much harping about "HAARP"

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Yous guys, I am harping so much about the secret "HAARP" Project, which other governments have, too, doing same investigations like USA is....

...because this could be the NEW FORM of COMBAT !!

What we see here on CDG could be the "good ole days"...compared to what this "HAARP" technology is up to !

I invite you to look at the links I have posted, look at the
YOU TUBE investigations by USA former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura (no pussy, a former U S Navy Seal and warrior)....and the explanation of the technology I posted in another posting...and decide for yourselves.

Please do not dismiss it out of hand, look at it first, you will reconsider all of this, for sure, yous bettchas, yous guys sure sure will!!

:sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):

Last edited:
Great links and info Arrow, thanks a lot brother.
I learned about HAARP some time ago thanks to a book called 'Angels Don't Play This HAARP'.

I think there's a lot more to it than weather manipulation, heating up the ionosphere or being a submarine tracker.
It's damn good to be informed and know what's going on around you, but in the long run I had to resign myself to the fact that there isn't much I can do about it.

I know you had an earthquake and blizzard in the same day, that is pretty freaky.
A buddy in New Jersey reported during the blizzard there was thunder and lightning, neither of us have ever heard of that before.

Great links and info Arrow, thanks a lot brother.
I learned about HAARP some time ago thanks to a book called 'Angels Don't Play This HAARP'.

I think there's a lot more to it than weather manipulation, heating up the ionosphere or being a submarine tracker.
It's damn good to be informed and know what's going on around you, but in the long run I had to resign myself to the fact that there isn't much I can do about it.

I know you had an earthquake and blizzard in the same day, that is pretty freaky.
A buddy in New Jersey reported during the blizzard there was thunder and lightning, neither of us have ever heard of that before.

Amazing, CJ.......I have a link to "Angels Don't Play This HARP" on here. There IS SOMETHING to this, definitely is, no two ways about it.

This is another explanation of HARRP Technology....very informating and chilling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRN0GDFH3Vs&feature=related

Official website of HAARP Project, under the exclusive control of the U S Navy and U S Air Force:
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Official website of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault, i.e.,
"The Dooms Day Vault":

http://www.croptrust.org/main/arcticseedvault.php?itemid=211

from the Svalbard Global Seed Vault website...titled
"A PERFECT STORM"
:

http://www.croptrust.org/GlobalSupplyFood/

HMMMM, now what does the HAARP Project and the
Svalbard Global Seed Vault Project have common ???
:sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):
"A PERFECT STORM"??

:sm (38)::sm (38)::sm (38)::sm (38):

Last edited:
I also think there might be more going on then there is to what they say about it.

I have read it and I am going to see what I can find about it on this end :)

Thanks for the heads up Arrowman. I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg. Goverments have many secrets we can not even begin to imagine.

Governments are the single biggest taker of human life. Mass murderers on a collossal scale. What's even scarier than all the wars they've caused is the fact that every few years they get together at some luxury hotel, usually in Europe but last time it was Virginia U.S., and behind closed doors and media blackout, plan their control of the world and all of us. It's called the Bilderberg, after the hotel where the first meeting took place in 1954. Attendees include corporate CEO's, members of royal families, politicians, U.S. presidents, Pentagon, and basically anyone with immense power and wealth. Henry Kissenger and David Rockerfeller are regulars. After their meeting in 2001, we had 911 and later, the Iraq war. Whatever conspiracy theory you believe, it pales in comparison to reality. If you don't believe in the conspiracy of governments and world leaders, and the threat they are to all of us, it's time to wake up.
Thanks ARROMAN for bringing us the info. You're one of the soldiers for the truth, you deserve props bro!

Back