There is nothing more beautiful in this world...

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...than the fit body of young man.

I aint no serial killer, more than enough dudes die in wrecks and accidents every day. I like suicide dudes and car accidents.

Let me rephrase the question. How can you imagine him dying, just from this pic?

Let me rephrase the question. How can you imagine him dying, just from this pic?

I think I already gave a hint, road wreck.

car accidents sometimes are a bloody mess

True but not always. Sometimes they just bump their head real hard and that's it.

We have such guys on pics. You couldn't tell it was a wreck.

We even have one dude perfectly preserved both body and head....but he died from aortic dissection after a road accident, his seat belt compressed his chest and ruptured his aorta.

On the outside dude hardly had a scratch, inside a massive rupture of the aorta.

I just love that and it is one of my favourte cases.

Do you have a pic of that guy?
That's the kind of car crash casualty I'd go for too. Fresh, clean bodies that look like they're sleeping (except with their eyes open), are the hottest in my opinion. You should be able to tell right off that theyre dead, but no bloody mess. Tore up bodies are cool but not really sexy.

Do a search for car accident and you will find him. And there are several more like that, esp in the Secret Room I posted a totally cute Romanian who died simply from bumping his head, awesome body and totally cute in the face.

Use the search option man, try different terms and do an advanced search. You can also make the forum turn up the best rated or most viewed threads, just go to the bottom of the index page when opening a forum.

Thanks Meatpie, the search engine is another feature I haven't tried yet, but this site has so many, I'm still figuring out all the cool options. Haven't found this perfect guy yet, but I will.

Do a search for car accident and you will find him. And there are several more like that, esp in the Secret Room I posted a totally cute Romanian who died simply from bumping his head, awesome body and totally cute in the face.

Use the search option man, try different terms and do an advanced search. You can also make the forum turn up the best rated or most viewed threads, just go to the bottom of the index page when opening a forum.

The Romanian. -smirks- I remember him, I don't know why he looks familar to me. But I swear I know him. I think it's his face, I remember seeing around.

Knife or bullets to that STUNNING belly button or belly OR choking by hand while he struggles and works all his muscle groups into rigor OR Cholo'd out abused - rinse repeat.....so that there is no visible damage to mar the HOT view. Oh yeah....strip him and fuck him too :eek:

How would you do it?

A knife below the belly button, twisted. My dick in the bloody wet hole. I cum. He die. I happy.

Last edited:
Back